Looking for a recipe with peanut butter and Hershey kisses?

LAWalz23

DIS Veteran
Hi, I know there are a lot of recipes that fit this but I am looking for one that just has 3 or four ingredients. I think it is just peanut butter, sugar, eggs and of course hershey kisses. Thanks for any help.

i make my 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies. cool for about 5 mins and put a kiss on top.

peanut butter cookies:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

mix all. form balls and smoosh onto baking sheet with a fork, forming a cross pattern. bake at 350 for 8 to 10 mins.

hope this is what you were looking for!

If you're talking about Peanut Butter Blossoms here's the easiest way:
Use refridgerated Peanut Butter cookie dough roll into balls and roll the balls into sugar. I bake them just like that at 350 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes then when they come out of the oven put a hershey kiss right in the middle.

Thanks, Angela! I am pretty sure that is the recipe.
JennSaint, I may just try your way. Thanks!

DD needs a peanut butter recipe to fix for a school project. This sounds about as easy as you can get! I'm going to suggest this to her. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter