looking for a picture...

KMCPharmD

Earning My Ears
Hi guys!
We just booked a 7 night western caribbean cruise for Oct 2018. I am so excited! We have only cruised once before on a 4 night Bahama cruise on the Dream over a year ago. When we went on that cruise, I had found a picture online of the Dream that showed the outside of the ship, and someone had put each of the room numbers where they belonged on the outside of the ship so you could see where your room would be on the outside. I thought that picture was so cool... I can't find it anymore, and I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a picture like that for the Fantasy (or would it be the exact same as the Dream?) and where I would find it. TIA for any help!
Also, as a side note, if anyone has any excursions they loved on the Western caribbean cruise, I would love to hear about them!

Hi guys!
We just booked a 7 night western caribbean cruise for Oct 2018. I am so excited! We have only cruised once before on a 4 night Bahama cruise on the Dream over a year ago. When we went on that cruise, I had found a picture online of the Dream that showed the outside of the ship, and someone had put each of the room numbers where they belonged on the outside of the ship so you could see where your room would be on the outside. I thought that picture was so cool... I can't find it anymore, and I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a picture like that for the Fantasy (or would it be the exact same as the Dream?) and where I would find it. TIA for any help!
Also, as a side note, if anyone has any excursions they loved on the Western caribbean cruise, I would love to hear about them!
The Fantasy & Dream are identical.

dream rooms 1 aft.jpg dream rooms 2 midship.jpg dream front rooms.jpg

Wow, you have your finger on some great resources. Someone spent a lot of time scoping out the staterooms and matching up with the photos. Do you have the Wonder/Magic, too?
No, I don't.

I think I saw one of the Wonder some time ago, but didn't save it. And don't recall who did it.

No, I don't.

I think I saw one of the Wonder some time ago, but didn't save it. And don't recall who did it.
Thanks for the help. Have a great holiday and keep up the informative posts in 2018...always great to read.

Sorry, it works on my computer to see it larger with the numbers, but not on my iPad or iPhone. Maybe someone will have a larger version saved.

Aby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter