Looking for a Mickey shaped anniversary ring

disneyfox23

Earning My Ears
I need help trying to find a diamond anniversary ring shaped like Mickey's ears. My wife saw one at the Contemporary Resort store last year, but when I called, they said they don't carry anything like that. Has anyone seen a ring of this style. I am hoping to surprise my wife for our 15 year anniversary trip planned in November 2004.

Any help is appreciated.

- disneyfox23

I saw one at the World of Disney in DTD Disneyland. Not sure if they still have them. My engagement ring is in the shape of mickey's head, my fiance had it custom made.

here's a picture my e-ring
MickeyRing23.JPG

MickeyRing3.JPG

lvmymcky- I absolutely LOVE that ring!!!!!
::yes::
That is the cutest engagement ring ever!!!::yes::
I wish my hubby would of thought of something like that:(

You could call the World of Disney store in DTD. I have bought many pieces of Mickey jewelry from them. In particular, I have a gold band that is mickeys all around. It is subtle, but very nice. I also have a gold mickey diamond pendant, a bit more flashy. They have very nice stuff there, perhaps they would have what you are looking for. Good luck!

I just got back from WDW and saw several different Mickey rings. First was the one like shown above..although I'm SURE it wasn't a real diamond. :)

I also saw a band that had diamonds all the way around, but there were flat mickey heads in between each diamond. So it was Mickey head, diamond, Mickey head, diamond. (I believe...fiance pulled me from that store pretty quick). I saw that one at one of the MGM shops (across from the Villains store down by ToT). Again, a novelty ring.

If you are wanting some real diamonds, maybe you should try the World of Disney store. Or have your local jeweler make you something. Then you can get REALLY creative!

The only ones that I have seen are the novelty type ones. And World of Disney has a CZ engagement type looking ring for $225. It appears to be about a carat + size. I told DH he needs to surprise me with a real one like it.

I fell in love with a ring from Arabias Brothers. It was sterling silver and had diamond mickey heads around it. (although I am sure they were not real).
I saw it at Arabias Brothers in Epcot (Germany), but they did not have my size. So we checked on Main street in the MK, in the AB in the Castle, and at AB in adventureland. It wasn't unitll we got to the AB in adventure land that they told us that the ring only came in odd sizes. That explains why I could not find a size 6. a 5 was too small and 7 was way too big.
But it certainly was cute!
Beware I've seen other rings similar to this, (much cheeper looking though and the band was much wider). These can usually be found on one of those spinning shelves at the stores.

Originally posted by vettechick99
I also saw a band that had diamonds all the way around, but there were flat mickey heads in between each diamond. So it was Mickey head, diamond, Mickey head, diamond.

How much was this ring???? -Wendy:hyper:

I don't think I had time to check out the tag, but it was on one of those turning-ring-holder things. You know, the really tall ones that also hold earrings and stuff. So it couldn't have been more than $20. :)

I've always wanted a Mickey Mouse shaped engagement ring and people have thought I was nuts because of that! I'm glad to have found people who can appreciate those kinds of things.

I found one in 2003 at I cannot remember where, but it was the store across from the 'Alien Encounter' ride. It wasn't a real diamond, and I only paid $15 for it but it's one of my most prized possessions!

I am so glad that i am not the only person that wants a mickey engagement ring. I have really thought about just of asking for ones in those containers that turn around. They have one in gold but they are cz. I really am not traditional and i really love the amythest mickey ring as an egagement ring. Its 225 and i get a discount if my bf buys it while im there. Maybe ill get it for xmas(i hope)

My engagement ring has hidden mickeys. They are hard to see, but I know they're there! Actually, most of my friends know too because I just Have to show everyone!

LOL! My mom thought MY engagement ring would be Mickey! (it's a round solitaire) :) :)

Guess there are a lot of Mickey crazies out there! Gotta love it! ::MickeyMo

My boyfriend and I visited Disney World in May, and a cast member was kind enough to call to all the jewelry stores with our request for a diamond engagement ring. It turns out that Disney World does not offer a diamond engagement ring. They do offer CZ rings for around $200. One jeweler suggested we buy the ring, then replace the CZ with loose diamonds. I later met a lady with a "Mickey Head" engagement ring. Apparently a local jeweler custom made it. Her ring consisted of a carat diamond for the "face" and 2 .5 carat diamonds for the ears. The ring cost about 4K. She gave me the name of the jeweler, and explained that if I used her same mold then my ring would at least be 1.5K less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter