Looking for a good VGF video

cyneswith

Mouseketeer
It'll be a few weeks before I know whether we're actually able to get a room at VGF (doing a DVC rental request), but I'd like to have my ducks lined up by then. A large portion of the point of my next trip is to spoil my mom (who loves Mary Poppins, high tea, Victoriana, and the like). She doesn't yet know that GF is the resort I requested. If I get the requested room, I'm looking for a good video to show her what exactly I've gotten her into.

Many thanks.

oh and go to disney world website, look up villas at grand floridian and watch their tour

I have. I've also looked at several other videos, but not finding a good one. I was wondering if others who are more involved had one they liked - ones that weren't just 360 views of stuff. The podcast has a lot of good info, but there's no way my mom will want to watch a podcast.

What do you mean disboards has changed? Is this sort of questioned discouraged?

There are a variety of them on allearsnet.com- I did not see information on the dis about the VGF in there resources section (probably what the PP meant). The DVC section of the disboards has a thread on the VGF with many pictures but no videos. I find the pictures give a better view of things than the videos. Having stayed there they are gorgeous and I am looking forward to booking a 1 bedroom for next Nov instead of the studios we have previously stayed in.

Try Dave's DVC site. He has good youtube videos. Some might say that Joseph Heller could answer your other question, but their saying so would be ill-advised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter