Looking for a CLEAN, safe off site hotel rec. for a "frugal" guy

Hemlock

DIS Veteran
My parents will be visiting the Orlando area in late March and need to book a hotel room. They are not visiting any theme parks, so location is not super important. My dad is cheap, so price is important, but I want to make sure they get something nice and CLEAN. Any recommendations?

in your situation might go with priceline. you can get him a really wonderfully hotel - at a much cheaper price.

It seems like there are many hotels in the Orlando area that get pretty "sketchy" reviews. I'm worried about booking something without a recommendation from someone who has stayed there.

Back in November I stayed at the Super 8 Kissimmee solo for under $50/night and will definitely go back there again. The rooms were clean, updated and no bugs. I had avidly read all reviews and they did not disappoint!

HTH!

I take it that your parents have a car.

Then choose one of the 4 hotels at the Junction of Hwy I 4 & Hwy 27 ( I 4 heading towards Tampa ) & Hwy 27 Going towards Haines City South
There is a very good Days Inn ( with pool & Spa ) & Hampton Inn & 2 others

All within 5 min of some Restaurants & 10 to 15 min from many Restaurants on Hwy 27 going North & Turning Right to join Hwy 192

These are All within a short distance of Disney but in the countryside Orange Groves of Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter