Looking for a 2012 Graduation Mickey Ears Hat

Eeyoreluver

DS and DD CP Alumni
I am looking for a 2012 Mickey Graduation Hat. Can anyone help me find one for my DD? She graduates from college in December and I had no idea they were going to be so hard to get. I can't pay the prices I am seeing from $100 or more. Hope I posted this in the right place. She really wants this and I am hoping to make her dream come true. She was on a CP, so it means alot to her.
Thanks everyone.

Did she specifically say she wants 2012. If she graduates in December she will likely be considered Class of 2013. I know this happenned to me and it bugged me. I was like how can I be in that class if I didn't attend one day of classes in that year? However, since the actual graduation ceremonies are usually held annually in May she will be on the record anyways class of 2013.

I would think you could just call the Disney merchandise line and they will send one to you. You would pay the price plus shipping.

Did she specifically say she wants 2012. If she graduates in December she will likely be considered Class of 2013. I know this happenned to me and it bugged me. I was like how can I be in that class if I didn't attend one day of classes in that year? However, since the actual graduation ceremonies are usually held annually in May she will be on the record anyways class of 2013.

Some larger schools have graduations twice a year. My brother graduated in December and had his ceremony in early January. Everything said class of 2012. He went to a large university in Philly.

2012 are long gone as is early part of the year. Why not get a generic pair and have them stitched with the year. If I remember correctly one set had the year, the other type did not. (not positive). The new years will most likely hit the stores in March/April.

Good Luck.

2012 are long gone as is early part of the year. Why not get a generic pair and have them stitched with the year. If I remember correctly one set had the year, the other type did not. (not positive). The new years will most likely hit the stores in March/April.

Good Luck.

I am pretty sure I saw some when we went in the hat shop in MK last week. It wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

To the OP--I bought one for my sons High School graduation and he was too embarrassed to wear it. PM me if you can't find it elsewhere.

Lisa

To the OP--I bought one for my sons High School graduation and he was too embarrassed to wear it. PM me if you can't find it elsewhere.

Lisa

Funny,same here!
I was going to tell you the same thing.Looks like you may have found a pair,but if not PM me!

Nickimouse, I am taking the one that lisajl has. Maybe you can bless someone else with yours. :)

I am also looking for a 2012 Grad ears. We were at WDW in May and they had none left. My DD was very disappointed as she has them from Jr High and High School and wanted them for the year she graduated college.

If anybody some they don't want, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jan

Nickimouse, I am taking the one that lisajl has. Maybe you can bless someone else with yours. :)

Oh,great news! I just found your PM (a little late),but glad you are getting them!
Congrats!!!:goodvibes

Right after I replied to your message I received another PM asking about them!
Hopefully I can help another Diser out!

I am looking for this hat for my daughter that is graduating. Hopefully someone knows where I could have a 2012 hat. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter