LOOKING 4 Disney Cross Stitch Patterns?

StitchNTime

Earning My Ears
[COLOR=Purple]Hi everyone, how are all of you? I have not been by in a while, thought I'd drop in and say, "HI"! :wave2:

I am also here because I am looking for Disney cross stitch BOOKMARK patterns, or cs pattern that would work for a bookmark! Does ANYONE know where I might find any??

THANK YOU SO much in advance for your help!!

Take care my cs friends! :love:

HUGS, Cherie'[/COLOR]

Hobby Lobby has a couple of bookmarks kits, like Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Tink, I made a couple of ready, I can try to scan the pattern for you to print.

Hey Pixie, thanks, I do not have a hobby lobby here where I live. Bummer huh! OH Eeyore would have REALLY came in handy for my bookmark exchange I am finishing up. My partner collects eeyore things. Oh well, too late now, but you never know, I may get her again as a partner.

Ohh, sorry, I can send one to you if you like. I think I missed the bookmark exchange because I couldn't find the page in the cafe to sign up. :(

But let me know.

Roxy

Hey Roxy, how are you!! There are several places to get to the sign up boards, one being from all rules pages. Also there are announcements on the general boards as well.

That would be great, you can email me from the cafe from the manager page at the top to your left in the member navigation menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter