Look What my Birthday Cake did!!!!

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
It gave me the big fat 60 this morning! I'm down another 1+ this morniing. So don't skimp on b-day cake when your turn rolls around! I can't believe it. It's been almost 2 months since I got a new clippee and boy i do believe this is my favorite one of them all. I'm just jumping for joy this morning. Only 40 more pounds to my goal now! I weighted in at 174 this morning. I'm just thrilled and wanted to share this. Kelsie you better get busy and show me the 70 girl it's gonna be owned soon! (well in a month or so anyways!) TOM has moved on and the WHOOSH fairy has got me tagged that makes 3.5 lbs for me with yesterday's official weight in. Oh KathyTX, Geetey and lmhall2000 promised me there was a WHOOSH fairy I beieve. CLAP CLAP CLAP FOR THE WHOOSH FAIRY AND THEY WILL COME.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WOW that is simply amazing!!!! That new clippie looks fantastic on you. :)

Congrats on your success and thanks for being such a great part of our little support group here! :)

Come over to my house!!!!! :) But thank you ever so much for settling in at Tammy's house- she's been waiting for you- and what a GREAT surprise- 60 pounds!!! That's AWESOME!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
You're gonna be smiling today!
Not much farther and you'll be in the 160's!!!! Can you believe it????
Great JOB!!
Tara

What a beautiful clippie! It looks wonderful on you!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You are doing so great! You will have that red goal clippie before you know it! Keep up the good work!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

TAMMY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea it had been this long for you between clippie changes, WOW! :) You are still doing a fantastic job. LOOK AT HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LOST!!!! I think I am going to pass out! :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Keep up the great work. I know you will burn through the rest of those clippies until you reach your goal and try on that beautiful red clippie that we are all anxious to sport!

Woo-hoo!!!!! You are on fire! Glad your birthday cake helped you get to the 60 pound mark!! ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!!!!!!

Truly amazing. What an unbelievable accomplishment. Great job!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks guys I'm just thrilled beyond words this morning. It has been a long while since i got to change my clippee. I thought i was doomed to stay at 55 forever! I have struggled these last 2 months May and June where not my months for sure. I got some help from my wish buddys and kept on plugging on and then one of them made a suggestion about fitday and carbs and I went back to journaling on fitday and saw that i had doubled my carb intake for the last two months over what i was taking in my loosing months. So i immediately made changes and bam just like that a week later i'm loosing like the old days again! I knew better but i really did'nt pay attention. I guess my buddy's got tired of hearing me whine and cry every weight in and helped me find a solution. Anyways it worked and i thank all my buddy so much for helping me.

Tammy, that is fabulous, congratulations on that new clippie!! I think we will be needing to see a new pcture of you soon! Keep up the great work.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! Wait, let me take a closer look at that clippie... AMAZING!!!

I need to do my happy bouncy dance now: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Tammy, you are going to look so HOT in "the dress"!!! Do you think the carbs were the secret, or the extra "exercise";) you did over the birthday weekend (I'm still blushing!)

I am so very thrilled for you!!! You have shown an incredible amount of determination this year, and it has paid off in the most dramatic and amazing ways. I love your energy and your loving spirit, and you inspire me to try harder. You make me want to do my best, too!!

I'm so proud of you!!!

(And a little envious of that clippie... I need to really get on the stick and move toward my next one. I've been still way too long, and I've still got a BUNCH of clippies I need to move through! If I want to hang out with BIG LOSERS like you, I need to earn it!)

Kathy you can do it! And honestly i have'nt worked out since last wenesday! I've been a lazy bone. And really don't have workouts planned until tomorrow unless i fit it in while the kids nap today. I'm feeling so skinny right now with all these bounces around here.LOL You guys make me feel so great with all your kind words and these bounce make me want to get my exercise in. I love it my shorts are even feeling looser this morning now ain't that stupid.LOL I love this UN bloated feeling i'm having today so i'm gonna enjoy it. When i actually get into those Lucky jeans i bought off ebay a month ago to fit i'll be a picture taken fool i promise. I"m waiting i bet it's gonna be 10 more pounds yet though. Somebody please tell me these things are cut WAY small. I bet i lack another 2 inches from them even buttoning. There 12's and all my other 12's have slowly come to me but not these they are cut more like 10's i think. Which makes me that much more determine to stuff my tail into them. I already have the shirt picked out to take my picture in them with.LOL I need about 5 more lbs before that shirt fits. A buddy i met Nicole from slimfast when i first began sent me two tommy shirts for my birthday last week one fit and the other is a hair tight so that's when i'll be picture taken. I can't wait to get to wear my clothes. And my dad bought me a nice g/c for my b-day and i'm gonna save it to buy me all new size 10 jeans with and new shirts! I'll have a whole new look by then. Hopefully by Labor Day i'll be in 10's. Come on Kathy, Tara, Terry come with me we can shop via spirit.

wooh hoo! That is so great! Keep up the great work!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I wanna go shopping!! I wanna go!!!! Oh, Tammy, I am so happy for you!! I wish you could see this silly grin on my face!!
cheeky-smiley-005.gif
That new clippie looks ABsolutely smashing on you!!

Thanks for being one of my WISH buddies! You are a true inspiration and a good butt kicker. ;) Go Tammy! Go Tammy!! GO TAMMY!!! :teeth:

PS: Could you please be a dear and mail me a piece of cake? I want to lose 7 more pounds before July 11th. Thanks, girl!

<marquee>Weigh to go, TAMMY! Keep up the good work! </marquee>

That is just wonderful news! Congratulations!

Tammy ... your new clippie is incredibly impressive !!! Congratulations :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Mary Liz

I just love the WHOOSH fairy, she's just the sweetest thing :)

I love your new clippie. So beautiful! I don't think I'll be trying that birthday cake trick. I'm really glad it worked for you, though.

Katholyn

How exciting for you! I'll bet your as happy as they come aren't you? You should be proud and pleased! I surely am. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Wow 60lbs is such an accomplishment, you must be so excited!
Congratulations:Pinkbounc

Well if b-day sent the wish fairy i wonder if i get another clippee tomorrow.LOL We just finished up having the triplets 3rd b-day party tonight and yes THREE cakes.LOL I only had small pieces but it's bad luck (according to my dh) to not have some. So i did. We'll see what happens. Yes today has been a great day i really needed a good day after the past two months of struggling. Thanks everyone for all the cheers i have a long road ahead but i've traveled half way down it so it does'nt seem quite so far off now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter