Look what i have found

marcm

<font color=green>hi ppl vmk is da best<br><font c
hey guys, its marcm here. i know i havnt posted for a while, but i had to when i saw this, it is the patent for VMK which has loads of information including things that where added to the game and things that weren't an example of this is
"Parades

[0107]The Main Street has one room dedicated for signing up for the parades (Parades pre-show room). The room is accessible by 25 users total. When a parade is not in effect, live floats, which are part of the parade, are in the room. Each float has room for five users who can climb on board. The first user to mount the float is on the driver's seat. An area in predetermined screens is reserved for the parade during the parade time. The avatars that are in that screen automatically walk out of the reserved area when the parade is set to start. When the parade starts, the floats move out to Main Street and slowly move through parade route. As the floats go over the edges of each screen they are moving through, they appear on the next screen. Once the floats go over the edge of the last screen, they appear back in the parade's pre-show room. " the link is http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080221998 and is a very interesting read

I looked at the patent a while back. Didn't notice that. This reminded me of when I actually was taking a video game design online course from a college. It was from a guy named Tom Meigs. I saw he had plenty of Disney games to his name so I sent him an e-mail asking if he worked on VMK. Check out the E-mail I took out the e-mails to prevent spam, but if you want mine or his PM me.

Subject: Disney Relations
To: Tom Meigs
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 6:14 PM
Hey, I am doing your online class right now. I went to your site and saw your Disney stuff and was curious if you had any involvement in VMK. I was a huge addict before it closed (EVIL!) so when I found out about you being involved with Disney I just had to know. Sorry to bother!
Thanks,
Trent aka The_Jedi_Master on VMK

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:17:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Disney Relations
To: Trent

Hey Trent -- Yes I did design and puzzles for VMK. Really glad you liked it! Thanks for letting me know.

Best,
Tom

It may be short, but a message from someone who worked on VMK meant a lot to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter