Look What I Got ...

I got a silver magnet after my first cruise and then I got another silver magnet after my second cruise. I don't know what happened there... Looking forward to future magnets, though!

That is the cruise cooler they sell on castaway cay. Bought the same one in august. We received 2 silver magnets in 2018 and nothing when we made gold in august.

Just received a big box in the mail from DCL. All it said was Thank You. It's an insulated bag plus gold and platinum magnets. Very nice and I am very surprised.
Thank you, DCL. I appreciate the gift.

View attachment 622241
That is great...I love my magnets as well! Just a quick question for you...can you tell me where you got the red/white disney blanket? I have been trying to get one since 2012...love it sooo much!

Wow, what is happening with DCL?! That’s awesome! We just cruised #14, been Platinum for several years, never seen a single magnet. 😂

We've gotten all three magnets (our silver one was in an oval - the old design) and small portcard art, but nothing like this. (Not complaining mind you, we have enough bags and tumblers!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter