• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Longshot, but... Does the Little Red Wagon cook up gluten free corn dogs?

fyi foster farms how makes frozen gf corn dogs so I can get my fix. agreed it would be nice if DL could reformulate the recipe to make theirs GF - very easy to do, but end product may cost slightly more.
I doubt if they are worried about the price, since most gluten-free items cost more anyway. But they would need a dedicated fryer, which is probably just not feasible.

I'm waiting for the veggie corn dog!
So are we. And I don't see why it's so hard for Disney to sell meatless hotdogs, even if it was just at one location. I wouldn't even care if they were fried in the same oil as regular dogs. But I know some people would.

I'm talking about in general, not just Disney places. Disneyworld is pretty accommodating but Disneyland I've found, not so much for lactose free. We can't all have it all, people. So let's leave the gluten in this one and not change it. I'm bitter and lactose intolerant and I'm taking a stand!

I just figured out my lactose intolerance in 2015. At that time, I tried to order a veggie burger at Smokejumpers in DCA but wanted to know if there was dairy in it. A chef actually came out from the kitchen and found me to discuss my menu options. They were much more accommodating than I expected. I think they try their best but do not have every permutation for every alternative to a risky food. I cannot remember what I got to eat but I remember having a good dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter