• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long time no see :))

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
Hi all, those who remember me and those who don't, I'm Giulia from Italy and - as last time me and my family went to DLRP was October 2008 - i have been suffering serious withdrawal symptoms since :lmao:

Now, we're not planning a trip yet :sad2: i keep checking the site but, hey, it is way too much expensive for a family of 4 adults as we are :eek: but as my mum will turn 70 next november ( dont tell it around LOL) and we have a very hard time behind us - my dad died unexpectly last September because of an aneurysm - i have booked a flight to Paris for me and her next October 6th to 10th and SURE i will fit a day in DLP in our mother and daughter trip :yay:

The hardest bit is to keep the secret till then lol, i have seen there will be a few new things opening next summer, i need advices as i want to do the most of our day in the magic - and make Brian and the kids jealous so they want to go back there too!!!!:dance3:

Welcome back:goodvibes Are your dates for this coming October? If so they coincide with Mickey Not so Scary Halloween Party if you went on the Friday. That would be a lovely birthday treat for your mum.

Thanks girls:love:
Yes, i have booked flights for next ovtober and yes i was thinking to go to DLRP on friday as we arrive on wednesday and - as i know my mum - we must head to see Mona Lisa and friends first lol

Great idea about MNSSHP, i'll check the prices!!!

Hi, I remember you too, i keep coming here back and forth too, but still only ever been on one trip, and had to cancel 2, so let's hope we actually go this time!

Hi, I remember you too, i keep coming here back and forth too, but still only ever been on one trip, and had to cancel 2, so let's hope we actually go this time!

Nice to *see* you again Eemaan, fingers crossed you can go to DLRP soon :thumbsup2

Hello Giulia, nice to see you back here :thumbsup2
We're deliberating between an August or October trip, the boys are in favour of October, remember the pic of your boys with the Star Wars characters on Halloween night, that's why my 2 are in favour of October.

Sorry to hear about your dad :hug: I'm sure you and mum will have a wonderful time in Paris and DLP.

Welcome back !!!!! ;) Great to see you here !

I am sure you will have a great time ! Where will you stay in Paris ?

Nice to see you again on here, Jill, Martina and Reid:goodvibes

Jill, the Halloween soiree is one of the most precious memories of DLRP we have so i really hope you can do it this year. As said before, if i will attend the Halloween Party again i will get myself a *proper* fancy dress and dress me up for the occasion :thumbsup2

Martina: the *where* is still an option lol i have booked the flights from Pisa with Easyjet as had a better timetable than Ryanair, Orly is closer to Paris than Beauvais and - last but not least - they were pretty affordable (170 euros for the two of us both ways :goodvibes).
I am still looking for the Hotel, i'd like it to be not far from the center - and anyway close to the metro - clean and safe as we are two poor women alone:lmao:
Oh and i forgot not to expensive. I am not asking for too much am i LOL

I am still looking for the Hotel, i'd like it to be not far from the center - and anyway close to the metro - clean and safe as we are two poor women alone:lmao:
Oh and i forgot not to expensive. I am not asking for too much am i LOL

If it helps I just booked 2 nights at the IBIS Montmatre. Most prices I have seen are so expensive and to make matters worse we need 2 rooms...the hotels I really liked were 200€ PER ROOM !!!, so €400 per night was too much...so I found the IBIS Montmatre ( the reviews on:scared1: TRIPADVIOSR were good)...so I prepaid 2 nights, 2 connecting rooms per night, for a total of € 286 with breakfast for two adults ). I hope this helps !!!

Hi there Giulia :wave2:

Sorry to hear about your Dad :hug: but it's good that you're planning a trip for you and your Mum.

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your father:hug: hope you & your mother have a wonderful trip to Paris:thumbsup2

Thanks to you all for you nice welcome back :goodvibes

The loss of my father left us devastated even more as it was so unexpected, i hope the trip will do us good :wizard:

Martina, my friend Cristina goes quite often to Paris as her husband has work contacts there and she suggested me Ibis Paris Place D'italie or Ibis Paris Menilmontant-Père Lachaise but eventually i have booked a double room with breakfast at Hotel l'argenson for 89 euros :banana:
It looks good and charming doesn't it??

http://www.hotel-argenson.com/English--Home.phtml

Cristina said breakfast at Ibis is good and hugeeeeeeeeee

When are you going to Paris?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter