• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long Shot

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I remember going to a Christmas show at WDW over 20 years ago. Don't remember where. It was a very nice dinner and had 3 stages with Christmas shows going on. Does anyone remember this or where it was? I am thinking Contemporary, but I really don't remember. It was so nice. Thanks

I remember going to a Christmas show at WDW over 20 years ago. Don't remember where. It was a very nice dinner and had 3 stages with Christmas shows going on. Does anyone remember this or where it was? I am thinking Contemporary, but I really don't remember. It was so nice. Thanks
Yes, The Jolly Holidays Dinner Show at The Contemporary. I remember seeing it in 1995. It has been gone a long time now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter