Long Live the FIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Jennifer, and I am a Fort Fiend! I hope everything gets to normal soon. All this hullabaloo is redonkulous. Long live Musket Mickey!

Agree with Carol, no one expected u to stay in that rain, we almost sunk and we have a MH

Agreed. Thankfully, our tent was pitched on the back of my parent's site. We ended up in their camper. I've seen it rain in FL, but never quite like that.

I was a former fiend ... then I went A.W.O.L. from the Dis and forgot my password.

Oops.

But this place is so addicting that I couldn't stay away for long. FF4Life!!! :lmao:

I'm Poohdink and a fiend wannabe. Figure I can't achieve that status until I actually visit the Fort! But I can still enjoy the fun with the real fiends:thumbsup2

I'm Holly and I'm a Fort Fiend! I hope to always be a fiend! We never could have become campers if it hadn't been for all the great people on this board! Gotta love the fiends!

Well, I finally have to admit that I possibly am a "fiend". I find myself constantly checking this board to make sure that I have not missed a single post,:surfweb: I get excited to see the word "trip report":cool1:, and words such as looping, Kungaloosh, and "fiend" itself, are part of my vocabulary. I would be extremely proud be considered a fellow-fiend! :flower3:

This is exactly how I feel, too. Years ago when my children were younger we had a TT and camped at FW. We've been withour the TT for some time, but I never lost my love for all things Disney and FW. For the last few years, when I am at WDW I insist on renting a golf cart and spending a day "looping"---usually in December, so I can see everyone's decorations. December 2010 I about froze my *** off!!!!

DH has been wanting to get a TT now that we are retired. Family obligatins have kept me from agreeing to a TT. Recently, things have changed and I am now looking forward to getting that TT this year.

Hopefully, there will "fiends" at the fort to meet and someone can tell me what exactly is in "Kungaloosh"

Donna

I'm not a fiend, never been to FW YET! Been planning our first trip for what seems like forever now. However, I have not found a nicer and more helpful "virtual" community anywere than the DIS Camping Boards! I kinda came in on the end of the mess so I don't know everything but I have to say I will definitely stop frequenting the DISBoards if they start banning the Fiends! And I do hope to get to meet some of y'all face to face in January 2012 when we finally get down there!!:thumbsup2

1/4 Cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1/4 Cup Blackberry Brandy
1/4 Cup Strawberry Daquiri Mix
1/4 Cup Orange Juice

Add enough ice in a blender till slushy!!

See---

Couldn't ask for a nicer more helpful bunch of folks
( I mean fiends :goodvibes )

Awesome!!!

Can I use that in my sig?

Oh wait, I don't have a sig. :sad2:

Maybe I'll find a DIFFERENT forum to use it on! :woohoo:

Be sure to leave a forwarding address please. ;)

And you're more than welcome to use that graphic any where you want.

...yep, I said ANYwhere.

My name is Jennifer, and I am a Fort Fiend! I hope everything gets to normal soon. All this hullabaloo is redonkulous. Long live Musket Mickey!

I agree. This brouhaha is just preposterous. I hope the hubbub dies down soon, because it all seems just ludicrous to me. I mean seriously, never in all my life have I seen a bit of tomfoolery met with such acrimony. That someone would take umbrage with some harmless shenanigans is truly stupefying. Here's hoping things return to the bucolic and halcyon days of yore - and expeditiously!

this post brought to you courtesy of Thesaurus.com

I was a former fiend ... then I went A.W.O.L. from the Dis and forgot my password. ....this place is so addicting that I couldn't stay away for long. FF4Life!!! :lmao:

welcome-home-sign1.jpg

Here's some Fiend history, for those too new to remember. Several years ago there was no community board on the camping board. There was just a pitiful miscellaneous thread where once in a while somebody would post about their kid's activities or a recipe or weather report and such. One Sunday afternoon, two guys separated by 300 miles started watching a bad 1950's science fiction movie at the same time and happened to be on the Dis board at the same time. They started a ridiculous play by play of the movie, and by the time they were done, they had posted a couple hundred times on that one thread, so the powers that be saw a need for a camping community board, and it was born. Those two guys were none other than RvUSA and yours truly, ftwildernessguy. The movie, by the way, was the original version of The Day The Earth Stood Still. Just a couple of future fiends havin' a good time on a Sunday afternoon. Not sure about John, but I know there was some wine involved on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter