Long Live the FIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
I just wanted to say that I am proud to be a fiend! I love you guys and love talking to all of you.

If you are a FIEND, then shout it out here! *

*just a small warning, proclaiming your affiliation with the fiends may result in increased scrutiny and oppression.

My name is anolefan, and although I am a rookie Fort Fiend, I have seen two otters and thoroughly enjoy the kungaloosh!

My name is Dave. I live in TN, but my heart is camping at the Fort with my fellow Fiends.

I AM A FORT FIEND!!!!!!!

Long Live Musket Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that I am proud to be a fiend! I love you guys and love talking to all of you.

If you are a FIEND, then shout it out here! *

"IT":lmao:

*just a small warning, proclaiming your affiliation with the fiends may result in increased scrutiny and oppression.

Fellow fiend here, and the feeling is totally mutual!! LLMM :)

I've met some great friends here who have become more like family to me. In fact, I would trade some of my family for the Fiends. :lmao: I'm Just Beachy and I'm a Fiend!! * LLMM

My name is Genia and I hope I am a Fiend. I love the Fort and have enjoyed my time on here and have met some great and interesting folks. I hope to actually meet some at the 500 soon. If not, maybe in Dec. :dance3:

My name is Vickie and I'm proud to be a Fiend. Love you guys.

My name is Bill and I am proud to be on the Disboards Terror watch list AKA Fort Fiends.

My name is Frank and I'm proud to be a fishing Fort Fiend !

And if you don't like it , you can take this job and shove,
I aint werk'n here no more !

oh wait,,thats my line for my boss.........never mind.

Just wanted to add

"LONG LIVE FORT FIEND NATION"!!!!

I'm a proud fiend too, at least to some, lol
but I have all my credentials though.
Even pictures too.
I just don't understand why certain people can't use the ignore button, instead of causing problems on this board, we are a family here reguardless of all the crap going on we will stick together, of course we have problems with certain people but that's life., we all help each other out in bad times, and of couse I talk too much but that's just one of my flaws and I have several. ya know that telling me that I can't say certain things is against my freedom of speech, or is it? I guess we as a group have to conform to make one or two people happy. Disney is not what it use to be, although I do love going, and wouldn't stay anywhere else.

My name is Curt and although I have only met one fiend in person, I am proud to say I am a Fort Fiend. Long live the Fiends!

SITEMARKER-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter