• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long lines on weekends?

How long are the lines? Are the parks packed ?
Thinking of going Saturday.

I have been there the last two days. I have express passes because of the hotel I’m staying at. I wouldn’t want to be there without express passes. It can be done thou if you don’t go on the better rides and go to a bunch of shows. You can check the app for the wait times everyday. That way you will have a idea.
They have long lines during the weekday so weekend it will only be worse.

The parks aren't "packed," crowds are very manageable, but wait times are long without EP, but they have been historically practically every holiday weekend. Also, there is an Informer Meetup this Saturday, so lines will get even longer starting around 2-4pm. Last Saturday Spiderman got up to a 2hr wait without EP, the train was regularly at 90min. My recommendation would be get there at park open and leave when things got "extra."

Over Thanksgiving week, we had EPs for Sat-Wed but not Thurs-Sat. On our EP days we slept in and had almost no lines at all. On the non-EP days, we arrived at 7 am and gave up on rides after 10:30 am as most rides were 30-60 minute waits.

The EP lines were the shortest I've seen in our 4 visits, while the non-EP lines were probably the longest. I assume it was because PBH was closed, leaving only 2 Deluxe Hotels for EPs....

This past Saturday was exceptionally crowded, and the parks have routinely been reaching max capacity every weekend day over the past couple of months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter