london to paris: best route?

With London/Paris travel time on Eurostar down to 2 hour and 20 minutes, a daytrip is now possible! Take the first train early in the morning, see a few sites very selectively, then go back on the last train. This will make a very long day. Remember to factor in the 1 hour time zone change.

For full appreciation, each city deserves several days or even a week or more.

If your time is limited, Eurostar makes a day trip a possibility to consider.

-Paul

Just be aware that Eurostar does "occasionally"have problems and can get delayed because of amongst other things migrants trying to get into the UK also there are strikes (French love a good industrial action). This does oddly appear to happen around the busiest tourist season. Saying all that Eurostar is the quickest way to do things. Comes into St Panc which is next to Kings Cross with good subway links. Plan carefully what you want to see and your route. If you need any help if you decide to do it I am sure that either myself or others from the UK would help. (I live and work in London).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter