• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lol

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
well there goes trying to go cheap

I guess me an dh are now talking about, well we already know we got add 89dollers for buying (princess breakfast for me extra) an then he says but we never been to lilo an stitch it could be fun lets add it too, so for that extra were gona go check it might just be better to upgrade our plans lol i swear this is his fault but hay we could do it :rotfl2:
Im already saying we need to stay extra day to be there for fantasmic.

We went hog-wild this trip with all the extras. It was worth it to us. The way we covered it was by purchasing Disney Gift Cards (you can get them online at Disneyland.com) in the weeks leading up to our trip. We had all our meals covered by the time we went.

well we figuered out it will cost extra 230 for us to go from 4day to 6day food plan. but wed have extra like 40 in voutchers an 30 so we decied with those we could do the breakfast at lilo (id get the 10 crosant off the menu instead 21dollers for another buffet. Im sure dh would get something cheap yummy off menu too. If my son says he'll go. last time well he said no he didnt want to

eathier way this time dh wont be sick an he wants to eat few nice places (maybe storytellers for dinner)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter