Loews has a new promotion!

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
http://www.loewshotels.com/specialoffers.asp

Stay with us this Fall at these great rates and get a free companion airline ticket for later.

We want you to come back even before you get here. More importantly, we want you to bring back someone special. That’s why this fall when you stay at Loews you’ll receive a complimentary companion airline ticket for a return visit. It’s the easiest way to turn your present trip into a future vacation. It’s also a great way for you and your significant other to escape from the rest of the world and experience a little romance. Sleep in. Read the paper in bed. Order room service. Make each other laugh. Relish some well-earned self-indulgence. Together you can rediscover how great it is to just be…together.
$189 Orlando HARD ROCK HOTEL® At Universal Orlando®

$209 Orlando PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL At Universal Orlando®

$169 Orlando ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT

Rates are good from Oct 1- Dec 28, 03

Promotion Code PROLOV

I just read about the program and to get the rebate you have to have bought the reg. airfare of $300 - $599 . That's a lot considering there are airfare deals going on now that are much less than that......and it sounds like those would be excluded.

I agree Eclpz314! I wouldnt book this rate for the Airline ticket but it is a great qualifying rate for the loews first program especially for those staying over Christmas. I got my RT air for $106!

Wow Jessica! THat is great RT air - where do you live? The cheapest I can air from NH RT is about $189.

Hi TigerLilly's Mom:wave:

I booked 2 weeks ago on Southwest they had an internet sale and I got a 15% off post card applied to the sale! I was thrilled! I live on Long Island NY and fly out of ISP. What are your dates?

We are going Nov. 7 - 10. We are booked on Southwest and paid $400 for the two of us. I don't think I could go back and use the code for 15%, because all the rates left are higher than what I would save with the 15%. I always hear about the great rates at Southwest, but never seem to be able to use them.

I will keep my eye open though, we have the two free nights at the Hard Rock, so if could find some great air for the four of us, I MIGHT be able to talk DH into a short spring trip during the last week of April. Now, if only we had bought the annual passes the first time!! I had no idea we would be going so much - we have already bought 6 of the 5 day tickets. Darn!!

We bought those 5 day bonus passes one too many times too! Finally bought AP's for all of us and have already used them twice with 2 more trips booked before they expire! I am not quite sure how the AP's have saved me any money however...:p Kidding! If we didnt have them I wouldnt be going back as often.

I am in hopes that I have the kids totally USO brainwashed and this will be something they will want to share with us even after the age of independence! I can see it now as they approach teen years them telling me...do we have to go again?? Ummm YES! You do!:p

I would keep an eye out for SW's next coupon code and internet sale, maybe you can get lucky for the spring! I will be looking also since we want to go again in March. If I hear anything I will let you know.:)

Thanks Jessica! We are so excited to visit RPR soon!! I feel guilty about not bringing the kids though. We go away for three day weekends occasionally, so I don't feel guilty about that, just the fact that we are going to such a fun place without them! We have told them though, and they are convinced we are only going to do boring, grown up stuff. NOT!!!

That sounds like a good promotion. I am lucky enough that I do not need aifare though. But here are good wishes coming to all of you, so that you may find the cheapest air fare available.;)

Originally posted by JessicaR
"I agree Eclpz314! I wouldnt book this rate for the Airline ticket but it is a great qualifying rate for the loews first program especially for those staying over Christmas. I got my RT air for $106! "

wow, sure sounds like I need to start taking fall vacations like a lot of people on these boards do! The best I've been able to see so far for next July is $206pp instead of $320pp RT just by taking a 6:50am flight down instead of the 8:05am.......yawn, but doable!

I feel your guilt Tigerlillys Mom. I have even told my wife that we will probably have to go back sometime next year and take the kids and do seaworld as well. I have a feeling that if airfare comes down for Jan or Feb, we will be going really early, but if not probably in August or so. It just feels weird going someplace so fun and leaving them at Grandma's house, but if we had them we couldn't do HHN's. I guess they'll live.

Prince Eric - You are getting so close to your trip!! Have fun - what is the first thing you are going to do?? I know DH will want to go right to Spiderman, but I may just want to go to Margaritavill and have a big drink!!

We are having the same guilt feelings, but to make up for it we have already committed to taking our son really soon if not by next Summer with a bigger trip to Universal Orlando.

I think the first thing we are going to do is find someplace good to eat. We are doing Universal the first day so I've got to see where the good food is there. Theres so many places talked about for IOA to eat, but not many for universal. And, of course, we are doing the Tchoup chop that night.

Give Lombards Landing at Universal a try! It gets great reviews.

I got my airfare from www.ata.com I purchased my tickets on line. I thought I got a fabulous deal when I booked them at the bargain price of 131.50 tax included for round trip from indianapolis to orlando. But one day i was cruising web-sites and was curious in the airfare for my flight went up. Well call me happy when I punched in my dates and found that my fare had dropped to 124.50 taxes included. I called the airline 1800IFLYATA. I asked them if I could get the difference since the cost of seats for my flight had went down. She said she could not refund the cash but could reticket me without penalty and send me a voucher in the mail for the difference. All I had to do was give my confirmation code to her and she would process everything for me.
I had a similiar situation with american airlines as well, I booked two tickets for my son and I at a cost of 324. tax included but by the time the tickets had been processed the tickets had went down by 25 each dollars. they honored the cheaper price and only charge me 274.
not to say this will work for everyone all the time. But it doesn't hurt to keep checking the airfares often even after you have purchased them.
not sure if this is right place to post. but you mentioned airfare and this was my comment.

Wow! I envy you getting those airfare prices! I just went to the site but since it didn't register for next summer's fares, I picked a "pretend" week in Nov. I would have to fly from Philadelphia TO Chicago and THEN on to Orlando. My rdtrp price from ata would be $448 ($150 higher than what the US Vac. pkg price was) ....but if I only needed to fly from Chicago to Orlando it would be around $160 rndtrp. Their ata flight map shows that everything flies out of Chicago on Midway to all destinations. If you happen to be on one of the flight "lines", I guess you could pick up a good fare. Unfortunately, in my case, their fare would be way too high :( The lowest I've seen from Phila. nonstop to Orlando is $172 and I'm hoping that fare holds out until I'm ready to book our vacation! or those silly discount hotel rates come out!

JessicaR- "I am in hopes that I have the kids totally USO brainwashed and this will be something they will want to share with us even after the age of independence! I can see it now as they approach teen years them telling me...do we have to go again?? Ummm YES! You do! "

We have been there so many times in the last 2 years that I bribe my kids with the threat " You better mow the lawn or we will go to Orlando this weekend!" The Annual Pass is great I can only imagine the money I would have saved without them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter