loews car and HRH access card

maggiebelle

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I've read several reports about perks with the loews card and HRH access card. How does one go about getting them?
Thanks.

Maggie

I copied the membership details for Loews First below...it's very easy just call the number below and they ask the usual, name, address...and what free gift you would like in your room (bottle of red/white wine, bottled water, fresh fruit and my favorite - cookies and milk!) - you will also receive a newspaper every morning of your choice...it's really nice and I've heard once you check in with your Loews First number you may be upgraded if the space is available (pretty nice for a little phone call to join!)

Enjoy!

Loews First Membership Application
Please allow 3 to 5 weeks for online
enrollment. For immediate enrollment,
please call 1.800.LOEWS12.

What do you mean by the HRH access card - do you mean front of the line access? You receive this automatically when you stay at a Universal hotel - your room key acts as your "key to the front of the line":pinkbounc :bounce:

The HRH All Acess Card use to be free but is now 24.95. Go to HardRockCafe.com and check it out. What it does is let you jump to the front of the line to HR Cafe, give you discounts on hotel rooms($149.99 rate), $20 HRH bucks to be used on merchandise or food, and you recieve specials & news letters. Also after every $200 you spend at Hard Rock you get another free $20 HR bucks.

It does not let you jump lines inside either park.

The HR All access cards that were free expire on 12/31/01. Just a little FYI for anyone who has one but isn't going until 2002. The $149 room rate is also only good until 12/31. The cards are now $24.95 as said above. Still worth it in my opinion since you get $20 free food or merchandise on it and it gets you to the front of the line at the Cafe's.

If you're staying at the HRH you get to the front of the line at HRC
with your room key anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter