Lockers

Poppins2010

Mouseketeer
Can someone give me the down low on lockers? I've never used them before, but it sounds like a good idea.
We will be arriving at rope drop for EMH in both parks. Will grabbing a locker take up valuable time? (Gotta head straight to Peter Pan!) Where are they located in CA? Thanks a bunch ~

Can someone give me the down low on lockers? I've never used them before, but it sounds like a good idea.
We will be arriving at rope drop for EMH in both parks. Will grabbing a locker take up valuable time? (Gotta head straight to Peter Pan!) Where are they located in CA? Thanks a bunch ~
We used a locker at DCA (located inside the enterance off to the right). It was a layers type day (T-shirt during the day, hoodie after dark) and it was great to store stuff and not have to carry a bag all day. Went to the locker 3 times during the day to drop stuff off. (If you’re lazy like we were the street car is a convenient way to get back to GG). The price was fairly reasonable as well. We arrived on a busy Sunday after 11 and plenty were open. Can’t say how long it would take at DLR and if it would delay your getting to Peter Pan.

Do you mean DCA? Kind of confused aimce you also mention Peter Pan. We sometimes get lockers depending on our food/weather situation. If we are bringing food and/or jackets etc we will sometimes get a locker to keep our hands freed up and definitely makes the park much more enjoyable without abunch of stuff to carry and shove under your feet in rides and bump into people in lines etc. The question is where to get one. If park hopping we will usually get one outside the gates at either park. If going to be in only one park or mainly in one we will just get one at the front of that park inside the gates. Though we have gotten ones closer to GRR whem we brought a bunch of ponchos and extra shoes etc.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/locker-rentals/

Sizes:

Small 12" x 18"h x 12.6"d - $7 All Day (All locations)

Large 12.5" x18 "x 19" - $10 All Day (All locations)

X-Large 15" x 25 " x 19 " - $11 All Day (All locations)

Jumbo 15" x 25" x 25" - $12 All Day (Inside picnic area only)

Super Jumbo 18" x 25" x 37" $15 All Day (Inside picnic area only)

The three largest sizes go pretty fast, especially the two biggest in the Esplanade.

My family always gets a locker and it doesn't take very long. As the PPs have said, there are three sets of lockers: one in DL on Main Street (just past Starbucks), one in DCA (to the right when you enter), and in the Esplanade (I think there are still sets on both sides). For my family, we usually get a locker in whichever park we plan to spend the day in or the one we plan to end the day in...most of the time, it's in DL. Our least favorite is the ones in the Esplanade because then you have to deal with the ticket gates when you just want to visit the locker. Except on really busy days, there are usually the small lockers available late into the day. The larger size is often also available, but the largest size inside the parks go very quickly. I think the large size is pretty big and we can usually get a lot of stuff into it (jackets, souvenirs, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter