Lockers--Price and size??

skbaker

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the current daily price is for the lockers at Disneyland? Also, how big are they? Thanks for any info you may have.

I have just returned from DL and had to store my luggage on our first day so I know the lockers very well. The prices are six and eight dollars and they take credit card or cash. I am not too sure about the smaller ones but the larg ones fit 2 large carry on bags and had a bit of room left over,they are probably close to 3 feet deep and maybe 18 by 24 inches. I was suprised at how big they were. You can have access tothem all day, in and out as often as you want.
hope that helps,
Christine

The small lockers are $5.00 for the day. About 12" wide x 15" tall. There are no keys to keep, the screen gives you a code that unlocks your locker so you can come and go all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter