Lockers for Kali River Rapids

Regarding shoes, get some cheapie flip flops and put them in a string bag (or you’re not carrying anything bigger) and switch out. Put the real shoes in the lockers.

Good to know. Thanks. Are your belongings secure in the locker or do others have access to it? My son will be carrying his insulin in his backpack, and we won't want to chance having his backpack stolen from the locker.

It’s secure, but I wouldn’t leave insulin etc there. I would keep it in a ziptop or otherwise waterproof bag and keep it with me. Not comfy of theft but because of possible need.

The lockers are free for two hours. You use a credit card at a kiosk to get a locker number & receipt, find that locker, type in your own 4-digit PIN to open it, then type in the same PIN when you want to get your stuff back out. If you leave your stuff for longer than 2 hours, they supposedly charge you $10/hour beyond that - never tested it to find out.

Good description. It sounds a lot like the ones at grizzly, for the Anaheim people.

Can we just stuff our backpack in a garbage bag and hold it in lap on ride or will they say something that large has to go in locker?

Good to know. Thanks. Are your belongings secure in the locker or do others have access to it? My son will be carrying his insulin in his backpack, and we won't want to chance having his backpack stolen from the locker.

My daughters require epipens and I carry their medicine bag with me on this ride. I just sort of tucked it under my arm last time. Next time, I'll probably bring a plastic bag or something to put it in because we did get pretty wet! As another poster said, I prefer to keep it with me in case of emergency - I don't want to mess around with a locker.

Needing the insulin has never been an emergency for him, but snacks is another story. He never goes anywhere without the diabetic sugar tablets on him. That being said, I still would feel better about having everything with us. So to reiterate my earlier question, will they allow a regular-sized backpack with us on the ride? I wasn't sure if they would say it's too large. Thanks

I have a clear plastic backpack I use at the parks. It is fairly waterproof and much quicker at bag check. I put my phone in a waterproof case and place anything else I don't want to get wet in the backpack and make sure it is zipped up completely. So far, it has kept everything dry on Kali River.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter