• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Location of Laundry Rooms on Magic

Judge Doom

Mouseketeer
Getting ready to book my next cruise and am hoping to find out the exact location of the guest laundry rooms on the Magic. More importantly, I would like to know which rooms are directly across from or very close to the laundry rooms. I remember those areas being extremely hot due to the laundry being done at all hours and would like to avoid them when booking my next trip. Any help would be appreciated. I am sure this question has been asked before but alas, the search is disabled as you know.

Thank you!

Don't have my Passporter with me or I could tell you.

Suggest checking Dave or Barb & Tony's sites. They should show that info.

You're right to avoid those areas though - I said the same thing on this trip. It seemed more prevalent than in the past.
Deb

Stand by. I have the exact location written down at home. But I'm working....so I'll post them tonight. Wes

deck 2 port side and decks 6 & 7 starboard midship. or is it the other way around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter