Location info no longer "see-able"?

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
I really miss being able to see, at a glance, where a poster is from. Used to be, right under their name/avatar was their location. Why is it no longer there? Am I just missing it?

It's kind of frustrating to read a thread about weather or what-not and have NO IDEA where that person is from!

PS. Can I PLEASE get my tag back??? :(

I really miss being able to see, at a glance, where a poster is from. Used to be, right under their name/avatar was their location. Why is it no longer there? Am I just missing it?

It's kind of frustrating to read a thread about weather or what-not and have NO IDEA where that person is from!

PS. Can I PLEASE get my tag back??? :(

That info is available by clicking on someone's avatar. Yeah, not as convenient, but there.

I believe there are no "tags" any more. You can put what you want under your avatar by hovering over your username at top right and clicking on "personal details". There you'll see (underneath your avatar picture) "custom title". You can put what you want there.

I believe there are no "tags" any more. You can put what you want under your avatar by hovering over your username at top right and clicking on "personal details". There you'll see (underneath your avatar picture) "custom title". You can put what you want there.
I've tried that. It says it has to be 50 characters or less.

I only had one! It's not that big. Seems silly it won't let me use it. I'm just going to give up on it. New boards may have been a necessity, but they've lost a lot of the charm of why I visited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter