Location change?

KelsieMouse

Disney freak
Does anyone know if the DCP allows you to change locations? I don't want to be unprofessional so I'm not going to name my location, but I really dislike it because of the way that it operates and totally disregards Disney standards. The CMs I work with are all rude. Plus i'm constantly being deployed because we don't have anything to do. Can anyone help me with this? Im going to go down to the service center on Monday and I have written up a formal request in a letter form. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!

Does anyone know if the DCP allows you to change locations? I don't want to be unprofessional so I'm not going to name my location, but I really dislike it because of the way that it operates and totally disregards Disney standards. The CMs I work with are all rude. Plus i'm constantly being deployed because we don't have anything to do. Can anyone help me with this? Im going to go down to the service center on Monday and I have written up a formal request in a letter form. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!

Generally they will not change locations/roles unless you cannot pass the assessments or you have some sort of medical condition that prevents you from doing the role. That being said, I have heard of some people getting their location changed outside of these reasons. You can certainly try, but please know it is very unlikely that they will change you.

Generally they will not change locations/roles unless you cannot pass the assessments or you have some sort of medical condition that prevents you from doing the role. That being said, I have heard of some people getting their location changed outside of these reasons. You can certainly try, but please know it is very unlikely that they will change you.

Thank you for replying! I am hoping they will. I am very serious about it, but I know that there's a big chance that it won't happen. I know I'm meant to work for Disney, but the location that I'm at is making things really hard for me. I'm really big on guest service and some of the things that I've heard my managers/fellow CMs say are frankly shocking to me. I'm going to try very hard, but again, I understand if it doesn't happen.
Congrats on your Guest Relations PI! I hope to work in Guest Relations one day! :)

I worked attractions and had a seizure on my attractions (stitch) which I previously made them aware of and was relocated to foods. I couldn't do foods so I was stuck in fireworks dessert party not making alot of hours. Make sure you are ready to possibly have a worse job. I loved my first roll and was forced out. I cried for weeks over it. It was awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter