Locating a Christopher Robin-Pooh Print....

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
For years in the art store at Disney there was a good sized print on the wall (end now furthest away from where the custom T's are now) of Christopher Robin & Pooh. The best I can remember of it is that it had Christopher Robin dozing with Pooh snuggled in his lap on a sofa or such? I used to have a link to print information for this on an old laptop, but unfortunately that is one that died at some point. The last 2 trips this print was no longer in there nor in the 'catalogs' they have (used to be displayed in the 'catalog' too so you could purchase with different frames etc). I didn't bother & ask as I figured I wouldn't have any problem finding it again!

Basically a painting style - not cartoon style with single characters.

I have been searching for a couple of days with all descriptions I can think of. I know when I found it a few years ago it took me about 5 minutes. Now I have been looking for 3 days & am failing totally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter