• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it is worth... I called them today and was told a week or so. I then told her I was going out there in a "week or so", so I would appreciate a more accurate assessment. She then said, "We were told a few days ago that tickets would be back up in 24 hours, but it hasn't happened yet. So, I'm just now telling people a week or so."

So there you have it. If they are not up in a week, I will probably just purchase from Disneyland.com
Thanks for the update. We're not going until the second week of November, so I have a little more time to wait. I'm sure it sucks for the customer service agents if they have no idea when the tickets will be back up, so having to give customers a tentative idea of when to expect tickets to be available.

So there you have it. If they are not up in a week, I will probably just purchase from Disneyland.com
If you sign up for the mousesavers.com newsletter and use the link in the newsletter for tickets from Undercover Tourist, they are only a couple of dollars more expensive than tickets from LMT. I think we spent around $10 more for 4 three day park hoppers, but were also able to add maxpass with the ticket purchase (which you can't do with LMT). I got my tickets within minutes of ordering online.

If you sign up for the mousesavers.com newsletter and use the link in the newsletter for tickets from Undercover Tourist, they are only a couple of dollars more expensive than tickets from LMT. I think we spent around $10 more for 4 three day park hoppers, but were also able to add maxpass with the ticket purchase (which you can't do with LMT). I got my tickets within minutes of ordering online.
That'll be our second choice. Get Away Today is still pretty spendy and going through Disneyland is just ridiculous.

I signed up for the newsletter a few weeks ago and haven’t gotten any emails. Do you know how regularly they send them out? Maybe I will try signing up with another email address?

I signed up for the newsletter a few weeks ago and haven’t gotten any emails. Do you know how regularly they send them out? Maybe I will try signing up with another email address?
I think they send them out once a month. I believe mine always goes to my spam folder, so you might want to check there if you haven't already.

I think they send them out once a month. I believe mine always goes to my spam folder, so you might want to check there if you haven't already.
Found it! I got it on Monday. It was filtered into a folder with other travel/vacation emails and I missed it somehow!

UCT via Mousesavers is tight now $3 more for a 3 day PH than the last price I got off of LMTC, which was a few days before it vanished. It’s less than a 1% difference, so to anyone going soon, you have an option.

UCT via Mousesavers is tight now $3 more for a 3 day PH than the last price I got off of LMTC, which was a few days before it vanished. It’s less than a 1% difference, so to anyone going soon, you have an option.
I noticed that too! It was LMTC's 4 and 5 day tickets that were significantly cheaper. It was only 12 dollars more to go to 4 day ticket and 3 dollars more than that for a 5 day (which is $13 and $24 off of UT's Mousesaver prices). It will be interesting to see if/when LMTC gets their tickets back if all of their price points will be closer to UCT or if they will have their previous pricing still?

Last edited:
I noticed that too! It was LMTC's 4 and 5 day tickets that were significantly cheaper. It was only 12 dollars more to go to 4 day ticket and 3 dollars more than that for a 5 day (which is $13 and $24 off of UT's Mousesaver prices).
Wow. I had only looked at 3 day because that’s what I need for my 2020 trip.

I noticed that too! It was LMTC's 4 and 5 day tickets that were significantly cheaper. It was only 12 dollars more to go to 4 day ticket and 3 dollars more than that for a 5 day (which is $13 and $24 off of UT's Mousesaver prices). It will be interesting to see if/when LMTC gets their tickets back if all of their price points will be closer to UCT or if they will have their previous pricing still?

Yes, that 5-day Park Hopper was a bargain! A few days before they stopped being available, they were $339 and some change. It's hard to say if they'll be the same price when they come back. Disney hasn't raised their prices to consumers since them, so LMTC and their supplier might be getting them at the same price as before and using the same markup.

Yes, that 5-day Park Hopper was a bargain! A few days before they stopped being available, they were $339 and some change. It's hard to say if they'll be the same price when they come back. Disney hasn't raised their prices to consumers since them, so LMTC and their supplier might be getting them at the same price as before and using the same markup.
My understanding is that Disney sells them to these companies at 90% of list price. That price is ~$16 cheaper than that. What is their game?

Maybe they are betting on you purchasing your hotel or other things through them so they are willing to take a loss on the extra days? Maybe there is some kind of incentive for them the more 4/5 day tickets they sell? Others will have their get a day free promotions a few times a year or adults at kids prices, etc.. I always assumed that was the Travel Agency taking a loss not something that was being passed down from Disney to them.

Maybe it works like car dealerships. The more they sell the more inventory they get the next time so they are willing to take a small loss to increase sales in the long run. Or maybe the number of tickets they sell affects the rates or number of Rooms Disney will release for them to book and they make money back that way?

Last edited:
Lmtclub prices (before they vanished) -
4 day base $291.61
4 day ph $336.86
5 day base $295.92
5 day ph $339.54

We need one 5 day base which UTC through MS has for $314.95. That's $19 more than lmtc. I checked the other day and I think w/o the MS link it was a dollar more.

I just found something out - not about lmtclub but it's another ticket option.

Background - I do a bunch of reward sites and most of the time get Walmart cards (which can be used at Sam's Club). A couple of months ago I joined Sam's Club when they had a special deal on their membership - I don't have a Sam's Club nearby so I just buy online. What I have been buying is Disney cards. They have them for 4% off, with that my rewards go further. Plus some reward sites and cc's have cb on Sam's Club (the sites are YMMV but so far so good).

Today I went to get some cards when I noticed that Sam's Club has discounted Disney tickets (WDW and DLR).
Right now Discover has 5% cashback this quarter for Walmart (or 10% if you have a newer card). My plan all along was to buy WM gift cards with my Discover and then use them at SC for Disney cards. But doing the math the tickets come out cheaper than UCT (if you have a newer Discover card).

I need a 5 day base ticket. SC has them for $315, which is the same as UCT but SC does not include tax. Total price at SC is $339.98, with the 10% it comes to $305. It is even better if you do reward sites and can use your rewards for WM cards.

Now I am just debating whether to wait for lmtc or buy them at Sam's Club - they would be $10 more but I can use my WM cards, and I can come up with at least $100 before I have to get the ticket. But if I don't use my WM cards for the tickets I can use them for Disney cards or even redeem my rewards for Uber or Southwest (to save for our WDW trip in May).

PS at SC they have MP tickets as well.

Target with red card 5 % off works out to be a better deal for me than undercover tourist. Its worth looking into as well.

Do they sell tickets at Target or do you just buy the gift cards there for 5% off?

Do they sell tickets at Target or do you just buy the gift cards there for 5% off?
They sell tickets online for Disneyland vouchers to link/redeem. Search on their website, they come up, and you can use your target card to pay and get 5 percent off of their listed price.

I just found something out - not about lmtclub but it's another ticket option.

Background - I do a bunch of reward sites and most of the time get Walmart cards (which can be used at Sam's Club). A couple of months ago I joined Sam's Club when they had a special deal on their membership - I don't have a Sam's Club nearby so I just buy online. What I have been buying is Disney cards. They have them for 4% off, with that my rewards go further. Plus some reward sites and cc's have cb on Sam's Club (the sites are YMMV but so far so good).

Today I went to get some cards when I noticed that Sam's Club has discounted Disney tickets (WDW and DLR).
Right now Discover has 5% cashback this quarter for Walmart (or 10% if you have a newer card). My plan all along was to buy WM gift cards with my Discover and then use them at SC for Disney cards. But doing the math the tickets come out cheaper than UCT (if you have a newer Discover card).

I need a 5 day base ticket. SC has them for $315, which is the same as UCT but SC does not include tax. Total price at SC is $339.98, with the 10% it comes to $305. It is even better if you do reward sites and can use your rewards for WM cards.

Now I am just debating whether to wait for lmtc or buy them at Sam's Club - they would be $10 more but I can use my WM cards, and I can come up with at least $100 before I have to get the ticket. But if I don't use my WM cards for the tickets I can use them for Disney cards or even redeem my rewards for Uber or Southwest (to save for our WDW trip in May).

PS at SC they have MP tickets as well.
It was my understanding that tax is not charged on theme park tickets in California (not the same as in Florida, where they do charge tax on them). So if you buy them Sam’s, do they still charge you tax? I know when you buy from Disney directly, there is no tax on tickets, which adds up to a lot on multi day tickets for a family.

It was my understanding that tax is not charged on theme park tickets in California (not the same as in Florida, where they do charge tax on them). So if you buy them Sam’s, do they still charge you tax? I know when you buy from Disney directly, there is no tax on tickets, which adds up to a lot on multi day tickets for a family.
I have not bought them yet, but I put them in the cart to see the total and it shows taxes. I did not go any further, maybe once you put your payment info it will drop the taxes(?).

Activities are back up on the site but it now takes you to a site called isangoo! and DLR is not showing as a choice. They have all the other Disney parks just not DLR.

I am glad I found the Sam's Club option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter