LMT Tickets

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
About to purchase LMT tickets. Just to soothe my anxiety, the tickets are emailed to you and you print them out? How long does it take to get the email?

You print them out. I just bought mine last week. I bought in the evening and had the tickets in my inbox when I got up in the morning. We also used them in 2017 and it worked perfectly then.

Sometimes it can take a couple days, usually it’s within hours. If you need them fast, call after you order. Then print and bring to the park or scan into the app. I use them every trip and never had an issue in 5 years

I ordered a few weeks ago but had to do two orders because I had to pay two different ways. I received the first email in about an hour. Didn’t receive the second email and of course I’m freaking out... BUT the next day I called and she resent the email within seconds. Insanely easy. So don’t worry!

I once had to wait two days, but ultimately got them.

Important note that I've raised before (I know the OP has already purchased tickets, but this might be useful for others) - you CANNOT buy just a child ticket through LMTC. If you're buying a child ticket it MUST be accompanied by an adult ticket in the same transaction. My friend learned this one the hard way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter