• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LMT question

purplecrush

Mouseketeer
I just purchased our tickets from LMT and on the email it says on the bottom in bold print "EACH GUEST IS REQUIRED TO SHOW A VALID PROOF OF CANADIAN RESIDENCY AT THE TIME OF EXCHANGE & ADMISSION TO THE THEME PARK"

Um, I'm not Canadian and am in the USA. Did I get the wrong tickets? I don't see any other ticket options.....

I just purchased our tickets from LMT and on the email it says on the bottom in bold print "EACH GUEST IS REQUIRED TO SHOW A VALID PROOF OF CANADIAN RESIDENCY AT THE TIME OF EXCHANGE & ADMISSION TO THE THEME PARK"

Um, I'm not Canadian and am in the USA. Did I get the wrong tickets? I don't see any other ticket options.....

I think your best bet would be to call LMT directly as there was just a Canadian Residents Discount released (up to about 25% off) and it sound like you might have bought those inadvertently. The only one who can help you is LMT if that's the case.

The price has been the same for the last 4 months, so there wasn't any discount. I just called and have to call in the morning because the girl told me she couldn't help with that. Ugh.

It was on the main page for LMT, so I'm not sure how I would have gotten into a Canadian section lol

Last edited:
Waiting to see what you find out, I was just going online to purchase my tickets for next week and noticed the same Canadian information at the bottom.

I had to check my tickets I just purchased on Thursday and on The actual tickets it does not say that, but on the initial receipt email it does. I think your good but curious to hear what you find out.

I called and they said I was fine. The lady asked if I was from Canada- and I said No. Then she asked if I paid with a US Card- I said yes. She said I was fine.

I did notice that it was under the “policies “ section, so I’m guessing it’s on all the emails ‍♀️

Okay all I ordered my tickets this past Sunday. I listed first date for use as this coming Sunday. I recieved the initial email but have not seen the email yet with actual tickets. Should I call or give it another day?

Yes I would call. I ordered mine on a Thursday and got the email with the tickets on Friday but my dates were three weeks out.

What's LMT?

Last minute travel club, if you sign up you can get several day tickets at a decent discount. 5 day tickets saved me about $50 each. They are actual disney tickets, do not have to go to ticket booths to trade in when you arrive already usable at turnstile.

Signup says it will cost you $50, promo codes will wave that. FOETRAVEL shpuld still be a good promocode. Search *activities* city *Anaheim* to find disneyland tickets.

So excited I came across this! I already got a good hotel deal through expedia (majestic garden- we've stayed there before, and it's last minute so I am really glad we found something!). This will help us save even more! Thanks!

Just to double check (sorry old thread I know) - LMT club is also club [dot] lastminutetravel [dot] com? My google came up with both of them and the "FOETRAVEL" code worked for membership, and they are by far the cheapest for DL tickets for my upcoming trip... Just want to check that I'm at the right website before I buy tickets!

Just to double check (sorry old thread I know) - LMT club is also club [dot] lastminutetravel [dot] com? My google came up with both of them and the "FOETRAVEL" code worked for membership, and they are by far the cheapest for DL tickets for my upcoming trip... Just want to check that I'm at the right website before I buy tickets![/QUOTE
You are correct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter