• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LMT club questions

I just ordered mine 3 hours ago and a few hours later I have them. Question I do have for everyone. That means I have to keep 4 8.5x11 sheets of paper. Any way I can trade them in for a more convenient size ticket??

I just ordered mine 3 hours ago and a few hours later I have them. Question I do have for everyone. That means I have to keep 4 8.5x11 sheets of paper. Any way I can trade them in for a more convenient size ticket??

They'll exchange them at the gate for the credit card sized tickets

Just to make sure I have the correct site, the top left of the website has a clock which looks like a globe? Want to make sure I have the correct site. Thank you

I just ordered 5 tickets for my daughter from LMTClub. I also had previously ordered 2 tickets for myself and my husband through the Disneyland site. All 7 tickets look the same. They have no names on them.

I ordered two yesterday but still don't have a voucher.. it says it can take up to 7 days but I hope they come sooner since it seems most people get them in a few hours. :confused3

I ordered two yesterday but still don't have a voucher.. it says it can take up to 7 days but I hope they come sooner since it seems most people get them in a few hours. :confused3

It took me more than 24 hours to get ours. Like ordered one evening and didn’t get the email until after the second night.

It took me more than 24 hours to get ours. Like ordered one evening and didn’t get the email until after the second night.

Same here - it was several days for mine to arrive, not sure if it was because the trip was a few months out & thus lower priority or just the an impact due to high volume, etc - I wouldn't be worried yet!

Same here - it was several days for mine to arrive, not sure if it was because the trip was a few months out & thus lower priority or just the an impact due to high volume, etc - I wouldn't be worried yet!

Yeah. Mine was five months ahead.
I ordered one for my mom much late and I had it about 18-24 hours later.

i just ordered mine today, i hope they come before tomorrow, if they dont come before Tuesday we are in big trouble. We ordered 5 day passes and we leave Cali to go back home from our Vacation on the 21st. Ill post an update when I get them.

i just ordered mine today, i hope they come before tomorrow, if they dont come before Tuesday we are in big trouble. We ordered 5 day passes and we leave Cali to go back home from our Vacation on the 21st. Ill post an update when I get them.
tickets just came in so almost 2 hours, and dont let the website confuse you, itll make you think you can not order for the next day, it makes you pick a day after the day you book them, which led me to believe if i ordered today I couldn't go till tuesday, but its not the case, you can go as soon as you get your tickets in the email

I know this thread is a little old but can anyone tell me if I need to have the printed voucher form the first day of entry or can I enter the ticket numbers from the vouchers into the Disneyland app and then have them scanned on my phone?

can I enter the ticket numbers from the vouchers into the Disneyland app and then have them scanned on my phone?
Once you scan the bar codes into the Disneyland App you can use your phone. They will scan your phone at the turnstiles upon first use, take your picture and give you a plastic ticket for re-entry and FP.

Thanks again. I have went to both lmtclub.com and lastminutetravel.com they look a little different at first, but after you choose the tickets both sites appear to be the same. I am hoping both are the same site. I really appreciate your help.

So which is the correct website? I have seen several that are all very similar. I don't want to accidentally order from the wrong one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter