Lizzie McGuire Movie...PremEAR at Sea?

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
DD5 loves Lizzy McGuire. Her movie is scheduled to open May 2nd, when we're on the Magic. Any chance they'll have a PremEAR at Sea?

There is probably a good chance (no guarentee) that you will see it on your sailing.

When we were on the Wonder last year, we got to go to the premiere (sp?) of Lilo and Stitch. We had the late dinner seating and got to see it first. They had a red carpet out with linking posts surounding it. The cast members were behind the ropes and waving and clapping as you walk down the carpet as if we were the stars! They had cameras on us and had it delayed so that we could see ourselves after we were seated. It was fun.

They did not do this for the people with the early dinner sitting. When we went back to take a peek, none of this was set up.

Wow! That must have been exciting!!!! Lucky you!

Rae

I think we were on your cruise last year. What date did your cruise end on?

Wouldn't it be great if they got HilaryDuff on the cruise!!! That might actually get me back onboard!

thedisneymom

We were on the Wonder June 20 3-day. It was fun. The first night we ran into a storm. It was pretty rocky. I got sea sick and went to bed right after dinner. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the shows this year, June 19.

we just missed you we were on the 30th. Also, missing you again this year we're on the 28th! Enjoy.

PremEARs usually take place on the cruise following the U.S. release of a movie. Since The Lizzie McGuire Movie is scheduled for U.S. release on May 2, I would anticipate a premEAR on the May 3rd Magic and the May 4th Wonder. Sorry, plutospup, the odds are not good that you'll see it yet on your cruise.

Sorry to hear that Dave. Oh well, DW will have to go shopping, so DD5 and Daddy can have a movie day! Everyone wins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter