Live Music at the Ōlelo Room Patio

gregf71

Mouseketeer
Looks like we are returning to Aulani next summer! When last there, we were lucky enough to have a room above and across from the Olelo Room patio. Every night, we enjoyed sitting on our balcony and listening to the live music down below. We were curious if the nightly live music is still happening there. Thanks!

Yep, pretty much every night.

We actually found it somewhat disruptive last trip because we're early-to-bed people and the music was going pretty late into the night.

One of our fondest memories was having a room on the 14th floor on our first visit above the Oleo room and listening to the music at night. It was like falling asleep in heaven.
We had such a mixed experience in a similar spot... 14th floor, directly overhead. When the ukuleles and the upright bass were playing, exactly like you're saying. Heaven. But then we had a hand full of nights (maybe 3 of the 8) where it was like bad karaoke.

One of our fondest memories was having a room on the 14th floor on our first visit above the Oleo room and listening to the music at night. It was like falling asleep in heaven.
For me it was staying awake and feeling really annoyed. It was really loud. I might have enjoyed it more if the music had been better. We were there 12 nights and mostly it was bad Only about two nights of nice hawaiian music. Even then it kept me awake and I was really tired.

Some of that music in the Olelo room was beautiful, from local legends, including Jerry Santos. We saw Shawn Pimentel and Lehua Kalima, who were absolutely wonderful. I recommend looking up some of their stuff
on youtube.

Yes they do and we enjoyed eating a light dinner there with a drink every night. They have some nice options and it’s cheaper than the main restaurant because you don’t have to commit to a three course meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter