**Live: It's DIS Saturday Night Chat! Tonight: Let's Make Some Magic!! **

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Howdy Campers!! How was your week? :)

Well, I must say we finally had a pretty good one here at the Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies. Although things were still a bit rough in the outside world; here in our little Institute all was calm; and dare I say, even productive. . :eek: . . as your humble chat hosts continued to look for new and improved ways to make your chat experience all it can be and more.. . :) :) :p

And although there is still a layer of ice on the "cement pond" out back, and most mornings there is a freshly fallen hillbilly lying in the snow; the calendar says Spring has arrived!! . . :bounce: . . and not only does that cheer our hearts and signal a sense of hope, renewal, and the coming of a new TV Guide; but it also means it was time to renew our yearly Chat Host contracts. . . :eek:

Now, I'm happy to report all went well; but that doesn’t mean there weren’t some tense moments. . .

Not with Marla of course; she’s fabulously wealthy with her Cockfighting and Girl Scout Cookie rackets, and she signed a new deal with a modest raise, and that was that. . . but I on the other hand felt like I needed to improve my sitution; so I jumped a plane to Orlando, and under the harsh lights of a Denny’s counter, Pete and I went a mano-a-mano to try and work out a new deal . . .

It was not pretty; there was yelling, crying, begging, threats. . and that was just the waitress after she saw her tip!! (Ha-ha. . just a little negotiations humor there folks. . :teeth: ) . But we got down to it; went to the mat; made offers and counter offers; and finally . . . .

Well, I don’t want to embarrass anyone or brag too much on myself. . but let’s just say it’s not going to cost me near as much to continue hosting chat this year as it did last year!!!

homjump.gif

;) :teeth:

Anywho. . that worked out well; so of course it’s absolutely necessary to have a little celebratory bash to mark our good fortune. .. . ;) So tonight we are pleased to announce that Disney After Dark will be loading up the drink cart and heading to that place where a kid can be a kid and an adult can wear a hat with a plastic bill that quacks and not be arrested; The Magic Kingdom!!!!
:bounce: :D

That's right kids; well all meet up at the traditional spot for these special forays, the lobby of the Polynesian, and catch/hijack the monorail over to the “Happiest Place on Earth”!!! And then, after were done drinking at the Grand Floridian Lobby Bar, ;) we’ll reboard/re-hijack the monorail and head onto the The Magic Kingdom!!!! where we’ll ride all the classics, see the fireworks, and maybe even get in a little illgeal Canned Corn Eating on the steps of City Hall . . :eek: ;) Oh, and of course, there will also be beer. ..;) :bounce: ;) :teeth:

So why not fire up your computer, send your family out to snowblow the drive, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter