Live from the Magic

HURRAH! Another great review of POTC - LOVED IT! As did DH and DS (8) ------ makes me want to run away and sign up with Captain Jack Sparrow!

Ohhhh, a pirates life for me!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
HURRAH! Another great review of POTC - LOVED IT! As did DH and DS (8) ------ makes me want to run away and sign up with Captain Jack Sparrow!

Rae

Rae - it may be a Disney movie, but the Black Pearl ain't the Magic!

Originally posted by rae519

Rae

Well, as your newly adopted sons, Travis and I are all for signing on with Captain Sparrow!

Did anyone stay in the theater for the Easter Egg at the end? It's probably going to be the tie-in with the sequel!

Everytime the "Black Pearl" went up and down in the seas, I thought......oh brother, that's more bonine for me! Every heard of Captain Rae, the seasick pirate?!

Ohhh, Travis and Jason, my darlings! I knew you'd crew with me - okay, you are my First Mates - I need two, one to keep me in shrimp and one to keep the crew away from my shrimp!

Easter Egg?! We stayed til the end of the credits and didn't get that! DARN! Ohhh, twist my arm, guess I'll just have to force myself to go back and see it again!!!!!!!

Rae

I just want to say that I saw this movie on ship (POC) and I loved it! I am definitely buying it when it comes out!!!

I saw POTC and loved it; however, at the time I did not know about the "easter egg" at the end. I have heard so many posts about it, but never what "it" is. What is "it"?? Is it just a joke in the credits like the beginning credits of Monty Python? Can anyone let me know?? I am dying of curiosity here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter