*Live From the DIS Chatroom: It's Saturday Night! Tonight: Polka!! *

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Afternoon Kids!! How was your week? :)

Well, I must say it was quite an unproductive one for us here at Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies. After the prior week’s dismaying realization that we did not have any heat here the Institute and the subsequent effort needed to resolve the problem, Marla and I made a solemn vow to rededicate ourselves to working 25 hours a day researching and developing new ways to make your chat experience an enlightening and intoxicating experience.. . . :)

So before chat last week, we sat down in our conference room, drew up schedules, allocated resources, scoured the TV Guide, stocked the liquor cabinet. . . and we went into last weeks chat with a new sense of purpose and an iron resolve to get back on track. . .

And then. . we came out chat, and found that a small, seemingly laid back pre-Halloween Party my girlfriend had started was now a rip-roaring blow-out!!!! :eek: And the next thing I knew I found myself chained behind the bar and being forced to wear only a loin cloth and serve drink after to drink to an unruly mob of bizzarely dressed people.. . :eek: And soon Marla was dancing on tables and stealing full bottles of cheap wine and guzzling them with wild abandon, and using our new work schedule as a drink coaster. . . The horror, the horror. . ;) :teeth:

Thus began another lost week; one filled with debauchery, drunkenness, kareoke, and bad Regis Philbin imitations.. . the party went on and on. . . and by the time the last reveler said goodbye and Maggie and I had torched the place and collected the insurance money, another week was gone and now we must once again regroup and rededicate our efforts to be the best darn chat hosts we can be. . .:)

:teeth:
59.gif

But never fear kids . . just because we dropped the ball a little, that doesn’t mean that we don't have a great chat lined up for you tonight! And after all the partying this week, it would be foolish to waste the momentum and stop now. . :teeth: So tonight Disney After Dark proudly announces that we'll be heading for Epcot where we’ll be eating and drinking and doing a polka at the wonderful Biergarten !!!!! :bounce: :D

That's right kids; we’ll be meeting in Germany, donning funny hats and long socks, and rocking out to an ooom-pah band while dining on sauerkraut, sauerbraten, Schnitzel, and 145 ounce steins of Beck’s beer. . . :bounce: :teeth:
52.gif

So why not put send your family on a snipe hunt, fire up the computer, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter