**Live from the DIS Chat Room- It's Saturday Night!! Tonight: Oh say can you Si !!!

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Buenos Días Campers!! :wave: How was your week? :D

Well, I must say it's been a very busy one here atThe DIS Institute Of Chat, NyQuil, Buffet, and Television Studies. Not only did your humble chat hosts finish moving all our equipment from the '67 Dodge Dart into our new facility, but we wasted no time in jumping right back into our research, thus insuring we'll be able to continue to bring our loyal clientele the cutting edge, high-tech chat experience they have come to expect. . . :)

Starting bright and early Monday (afternoon), we began work. . . day after day; hour after hour; minute after minute we toiled without rest or relaxation. . . but then Tuesday morning the new Springsteen CD came out, and I immediately hopped a plane to New Jersey and spent the rest of the week with Maggie at The Wonder Bar in Asbury Park drinking shots of NyQuil, playing shuffleboard, and jamming to The Boss on the jukebox. . . :jester: ;)

My fleeing left poor Marla with all the work of course, but to her credit she didn't seem at all upset! In fact, she even came out to see me off. . I saw her in the rearview mirror of the limo waving her Chat Cattle Prod* (*U.S TRADEMARK/PATENT PENDING) and yelling something about "luck". . . I couldn't quite make it out, but I'm sure it was some kind of hearty farewell! . . :) . . . :teeth:

So it was an exciting week, but I'm back here now at The Institute and although Marla seems upset about something :confused:, I can assure everyone when the clock strikes 9 we'll both there and we'll do our utmost to make tonight's chat the best darn chat ever!! Because you see, we have a little saying around here; "WARNING! Objects In Mirror May Be Closer Then They Appear!!" . . . so true. . . :smooth:

Anyyyyway; since it's so hot over much of the great land of ours, we thought it'd be best to find a nice, cool place to have us a little party tonight. . :) . . . so this evening, Disney After Dark will be heading to Epcot and the enchanting country of Mexico where we'll be eating, drinking, and bumping into things at the exotic San Angel Inn Restaurante!!! :bounce: :D

That's right kids, set along the mighty El Rio del Tiempo (translation: River of Boredom) the San Angel is a dark, cool restaurant set inside a Myan Temple. . . we'll feast on traditional south-og-the-border favorites like Puntas De Filete; Mole Poblano; Atun Al Tamarindo; Camarones Con Fideos; while drinking many bottles of beer, and we'll also engage in that traditional south-of-the-border festivity "El Lima la Toruista en Infanata" (Translation: Throwing limes from our beer at tourists passing in the boats when the waiters aren't looking then blaming it the kids at the next table). . . ;) :crazy:

So come on by and join the fun!! As always, the food, drink and fun are on the house, and everyone is invited. . . so fire up your computer, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter