*Live From the DIS Chat Room: It's Saturday Night! Tonight: Land Ho!!.*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Afternoon Kids!! How was your week? :)

Well, I must say it was a very laid back one here at Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies, and I have to admit we didn't get a lot of research done.. :eek:

My lovely co-host Marla returned from Orlando and DIS Con, and spent most of the week recovering from the trip, and getting rested-up for her much anticipated return to Saturday Night Chat this evening. . :) :) :) :bounce:

Not that we didn't give it the Old College try though; Monday morning Marla actually dragged herself to into our massive Toby Tyler Memorial Library and Snack Bar and hauled out several large books on Chat technique and historical reference. . . but after a few minutes of reading, she realized that due to fatigue her comprehension abilities had been reduced to "Anna Nicole Smith Taking Her Driving Test" levels, so she abandoned the project and used the books as weapons to throw at me when I accidentally played the television too loud. .
sterb073.gif
;)

As for me; while I considered picking up the slack by working twice as hard and carrying on our important Chat research, I ultimately decided to it might embarrass Marla if I did all the work while she needed some down time. . . so being the true friend I am, I decided instead to spend the week drinking Nyquil and watching Celebrity Felonies Week on the E-Channel ;) :teeth:
050.gif

Any-whoo. . just because we slacked a little this week, that doesn't mean we don't have an outstanding chat lined up for everyone tonight. . In fact, we are pleased to announce that Disney After Dark will be heading to The Land section of Epcot where we will be twirling around and feasting at the fantastic Garden Grill :bounce: :D

That's right kids; this wonderful eatery serves up a delicious "family style" feast of fresh food while guests are entertained by Disney characters as they revolve around the exciting Listen to the Land attraction. . . Speaking of which; not only will we chow down and drink up at the Grill , but afterwards we'll take a trip on the boat ride itself!!! This rollicking trip through various agriculture exhibits is one of the more thrilling adventures at WDW; the "Zucchini growing on a string" section is a real show-stopper, so be sure to bring those cameras!!!! ;) :bounce: ;) :teeth:

So why not fire up your computer, send the family out to look for clues about Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter