*Live from the DIS Chat Room- It's Saturday Night!! _Tonight: Dolphin Style!!*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Howdy Kids!! How was your week? _:D

Well, it was certainly an interesting one here at the Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies, as your humble chat host Marla finally returned here to beautiful Bald Knob from her South American trek in search of the legendary cheap wine of the mysterious Treskirta tribe of the Amazon. . . And what a tale she had to tell. . . :eek:

After entering the jungle, she was led by a guide deep into Treskirta territory. for 3 days they searched, and poor Marla was forced to survive on only water, nuts, berries, and hamburgers cooked on her portable George Foreman Grill . ;)

Finally, some of the tribal members intercepted Marla and her guide. . . after speaking English real loud and making several "glug, glug, glug" motions, they understood why she had come, and proceeded to lead her to their village, promising an audience with their esteemed chief. They arrived, and after a cleansing ceremony that consisted of drinking several bowls of coconut vodka, she was led into the hut of Chief Montuga Ripplea. . .

She refuses to say exactly what happened in there. . . but I can tell you the good Chief is now living here at the institute and spends the days making his foul brew and his nights with Marla drinking and singing Barry Manilow tunes at the top of their lungs. . . ;) . . :teeth:

In fact, the racket was so disturbing I had to get out for a while last night, and I found myself at some sort of bizarre slumber party, and woke up this morning with make up on and pop corn in my shorts. . :eek: ;)
59.gif

Any-hoo, not one of our better weeks research-wise, so we thought that perhaps a fine, formal meal would be a good way to get us back on track. . so tonight Disney After Dark proudly announces that we'll be heading to Disney's fantastic Dolphin Hotel and Resort where we'll be eating, drinking, and trying to figure out which fork to use at the elegant Shulas!!! :bounce: :D

That's right campers; this dark, wooded, nautically themed eatery is expensive by even Disney's standards, but we're rich and money means nothing to us. . ;) We'll swig hard scotch and chow done on $93 steaks (baked potato extra) while small waiters wrestle giant lobsters and Sinatra tunes play in the background. . . :) Oh, and we'll be drinking beer too. . . ;) :bounce: :teeth:
52.gif

So why not put on your formal pj's and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter