*Live from the DIS Chat Room; It Saturday Night! Tonight: Under the Sea. .*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Howdy Kids!! How was your week?

Well, I must say it was kind of a depressing one here at the Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies. The weather certainly didn’t help; it’s been cold, rainy, windy, dark, damp. . . and much to our unpleasant surprise, we realized that when the new Institute was constructed this past summer, the builder forgot to install a heating unit!! :eek:

Of course, your humble chat hosts are dedicated and resourceful, so despite the hardship we managed to improvise and carry on. We traded several hundred empty NyQuil bottles to a local moonshiner in exchange for a wood stove; and then it was time to head out and find some wood. Not that you’ll ever hear us complain, but it was definitely grueling, back-breaking work- chopping, sawing, bundling, hauling. . . . not to mention trying to explain to the local Christmas Tree farm why half their trees were missing. . ;) :teeth:

At least that’s what Marla told me. . . when the temperature dropped below 60 I checked into the local Holiday Inn and spent the week ordering room service and watching Toby Tyler movies on Encore. . .
59.gif

Any-hoo, thanks to my lovely co-host, things are back in order; so I thought for chat this week we’d head to one her all-time favorite places in WDW. . . :) . . . but then I thought about it and realized we really couldn’t fit much of a crowd around the fountain in France. . ;) so instead we’re going to go to one of my favorite places. . :teeth: So tonight Disney After Dark proudly announces that we'll be heading for Epcot where we’ll be eating and drinking with the fishes at the wonderful Coral Reef Restaurant !!!!!!! :bounce: :D

That's right kids; this underwater paradise is just too cool!! As we dine on fresh fish and shrimp, and throw back tropical drinks, we can view a large part of the Living Seas exhibition. . and if we’re really lucky, we’ll see a Cast Member dressed as Scuba Mickey clean the moss off the inside of the glass with a squeegee. . good times!!! Oh, and of course we'll be serving that traditional nautical favorite, beer. ;) :bounce: :teeth:
52.gif

So why not put on your fanciest bathrobe, fire up the computer, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter