Live from SSR

jbwolffiv

DVC Member SSR 2004, BLT 2008, WDW Traveler since
Just sitting here while DD takes a much needed nap. We are having a great time, heading to Studios later to catch Fantasmic. Saw Wishes and then caught the PI fireworks last night from our room. Just thought I would check in.

:cool1: We will be there in about 25 days. Can't wait. Hope it isn't so hot we can't breathe. Also hope we don't have a hurricane at least until I get down there. Wouldn't mind being stranded at WDW for a few extra days.

Have a great time. :wave2:

Have a great trip==We will be there in Oct can't wait :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Sorry to hear about the rain in NJ. So far it has been hot, but it seems more bearable than it did this same week last year. It has been very crowded, but that was to be expected. We try to do more touring in the morning to avoid long lines and get more done.

Fantasmic was great as usual.

Glad you are having fun! I only have 25 days and cannot wait! How does your DD like fantasmic? I'm wondering about my DS(3). Thanks for checking in!

Our family just returned this week and Orlando was hot and humid! It rained, for a brief time, between 4 PM and 6PM every day. Just plan to be inside and it shouldn't be a problem.

We just joined the DVC while we were down there and can't wait to return to SSR! Right now, 13-17 April 2006 is planned, but sooner if we can work it in.

So nice you let us know how it is going. We are in UK and only managed one night at SSR so far. We were so disappointed as they had no fireworks that night. I phoned up to find out why but front desk did not know.

Won't be back to USA and SSR until October 2006 and hope the fireworks will be on then.

Glad you are having a great time. Wish we were there with you!!

Susan

DD4 loved it this year. For the past 12 months she has said she did not want to go again because of the "bad persons" will be there. She decided she would put her hands in front of her face to hide if she got scared. She did not have to do it since she enjoyed it. Hope they like it if you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter