Little Smokies - HELP

stamper

Sammy smiles!
My DH really wants me to make these for a late Christmas celebration this wekend, but I have no clue what to make the sauce out of!! Does anyone out there have a recipe. We had these at a friends a week ago, but she has left town for a few days:(

Hope someone can help! TIA

How about the sauce I use with little meatballs-
one 12 oz. bottle of chili azuce
one 10 oz. jar of grape jelly
Melt together over low heat and pour over wienies or meatballs in a crock pot to keep warm.

We use the chili sauce and grape jelly recipe all the time with the little smokies and it tastes wonderful!

I have had them that way before (chili sauce and grape jelly) and they are delicious.

Thanks so much everyone! My one question is this...does the chili sauce make it very spicy. The get together I want these for will have several who don't "do" real spicy. I thought once that a friend used ketchup. any thoughts? Oh - how many packages of the smokies would I use for the above sauce? Thanks so much!

I don't find the sauce terribly spicy. I think the jelly tones it down a bit. I have no idea how many packages to use though. Sorry!

I ended up using BBQ sauce and grape jelly - they were great! Thanks everyone for your help!

equal parts of grape jelly and mustard......they were scrumptous.......and so easy too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter