Little or no updates @ Mousesavers 3/1-3/8!

married2grumpy

DIS Veteran
I just did my daily check of Mousesavers.com to see if AP or new discount codes were listed and saw Mary will be away 3/1-3/8. While she is away at the World, if anyone finds out about any new codes(not postcard codes of course) or AP rates, please share with us all. Thanks!:D

I was just thinking the same thing.

Thanks married2grumpy. I was wondering if anything came out while she was away, how we would find out.

I can't believe I'm such an obsessive.

Me three!! I hope Mary has a restful vacation, but now I'm nervous about the AP rates for May, & other discounts. How dare she plan her vacation at an inopportune time!;) ;) ;)

Selfish aren't I.:jester:

What would we ever do without Mary and Mousesavers!
I just called Disney Club ressie # and Marie said no AP rates today but watch for them soon;) Since this is a toll free call I am going to call every day until either Mary is back or the AP rates come out:D

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Have a great vacation Mary, looking forward to your trip report!

Me too. I knew her trip was coming (and I'm thrilled for her and her family), but I was hoping AP codes would come out first. I logged on to the disboards just to see if anyone else was in somewhat of a panic state. Glad I'm not alone.

If you book through Dreams Unlimited they will check for discounts. I'm much more relaxed this trip, I've added several days, can't believe how easy it's been.

When the Mickey Monitor does it just list AP rates for 1 or 2 hotels and then there are more available besides those 1 or 2???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter