• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Little girl disney outfits/ costumes

teril

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of a site where you can trade or buy little girls dress up costumes. My little girl just got turned on to tarzan and would love to find a "jane" costume. But it is very hard to find!
Any ideas?

Are we talkin' Jane prim and proper, or animal-skin Jane? Animal-skin jane would be so easy to make, if you or someone you know can sew... a yard or two of animal-print fabric, a stitch here and there, a jagged cut bottom...voila.

I agree with earlier post about E-bay. I got a great "Marie" cat costume for my dd last year on E-bay. Came straight from Disney store, tags still on it, for nearly half the price (even including shipping!) I should probably sell it to someone else this year, but she looked so cute in it, I can't quite part with it just yet! SHop NOW, though -- the closer it gets to halloween, the harder it gets to win the bid on a costume at a reasonable price.

Best of luck...

Cindy

She's looking for the yellow formal dress. We tried e-bay but with no luck. Just thought there might be another site out there that we didn't know about

Have you tried Walt Disney World Guest Merchandising? I have seen the Jane costume down there at times, so perhaps they may still have it in stock. It might be worth a try!

Here's the number for WDW merchadising guest services: 407/363-6200. Hope they can hook you up!

Thanks we'll try that! Just figured there should be some good used ones out there somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter