List your WDW canceled rooms here for continued resort closure news/updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be reading into this more than what it is...MDE often has a maintenance window every day where FPs disappear for a short time during. My June 10-12 reservation's FPs are also missing, and the message is the same one I've gotten before during normal scheduled maintenance. If they are still gone tomorrow, it's not maintenance😉
My June FPs are back. Maintenance ;)

No, DAS requires you to go to the ride and have a CM give you a return time.

Did you read my post? That’s why I said:

The only difference is that you would not be booking your return time in person with a CM, probably just booking yourself from the app.

ETA: Anyway, OT and honestly I thought I was in the other thread :) Back to reservation talk!

Its just annoying that people are finding joy in the misery that comes with cancelled vacations. But they pass it off by passively aggressively calling it “being a realist”

I am one that thought realistically WDW would not open until late June or July. Never once though did I want people to have cancelled vacations or took joy in it. I did not think June 1 was realistic. I was clearly wrong but an very happy for everybody who now gets to go on their vacation and hope they have an amazing time.

not assume "I don't don't think disney will open until july" with "I'm happy people are losing their vacatations". They are not the same thing. This is a time I'm very happy to be wrong.

My fastpasses are back, too! Some of you predicted that MDE was having issues, so I held on to that thought! I'm glad that everyone's fastpasses are showing again.

I have June 1 ressies. I'm stalking my email and this board like MAD!
Omg me to. I think I check my email every 15 mins with dread. It sucks not knowing ahead of time. I've also looked into air from Scranton PA to Santa Ana CA for $205 rt pp. To go to DL but I don't want to buy these great air fares if no place will be open.

I feel like it’s possible Disney may be waiting for the next governor’s conference to put out anymore cancellations and possibly then to make an official announcement on a definite day for reopening. I know there has been a lot of complaining about how they are doing the rolling cancellations and this would be a much needed relief to those who are waiting to know whether their vacations are a go or not. Of course this is just my thought but at the same time I hope I’m right because the way Disney has been doing it up until now has caused a lot of disappointment and anxiety for those who have future reservations and that’s sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter