List your WDW canceled rooms here for continued resort closure news/updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is Inside the Magic a terrible website, but they're also wrong. Vacations are being cancelled through May 30th at this time
I looked at the website. I don't see where it actually says that- just no new reservations.

My friends late June trip was just cancelled. Stay at Pop, fast passes, and dining are all gone from the app

So very sorry to hear about this and others whose reservations have been cancelled. We were supposed to go in August but my group didn't feel comfortable. We are a group of 60+ age group with underlying medical issues.

I looked at the website. I don't see where it actually says that- just no new reservations.

I just looked again. I had to scroll pretty far down but found the post. Doesn't much matter. I was told this site is not very reliable.

They announced that they are only taking reservations for trips starting in July now. So I am going to guess that they will be canceling June very soon.

Wondering if they simply maxed out for June reservations to help keep attendance down and are now booking for July?

My friends late June trip was just cancelled. Stay at Pop, fast passes, and dining are all gone from the app

That’s strange. Did Disney do it or did they? They’ve been cancelling a week at a time, on Wednesday’s. I haven’t heard of anyone actually having things removed. I know all my late June reservations are still there, at least for now.

Could this be some app issue? A late June cancellation (and the first June report I’ve personally seen) wouldn’t be following their cancellation patterns so far.
I would second this question. Definitely check the website and the app. It's not uncommon for one or the other to be blank for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter