List your WDW canceled rooms here for continued resort closure news/updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The park hours have already updated to being closed for that period, including MK. Some guests haven’t been receiving the cancellation email until much closer to their check in date.
I do not think the park will be open BUT...if they are going to soft open for MK resorts only there is no reason to have hours posted.

My fast passes are gone from MDE for May 30 (DVC stay VGF) but my May 31 fast passes are still on MDE.

Has anyone noticed that the offer for free dining (on MDE) for people who's trip dates were cancelled is no longer posted? I can't see it anywhere anymore.

Is it possible this only applies to new reservations? If they do reopen in June, they could be doing this to limit the crowd levels in June to those who already have reservations.
Someone else was just able to book a new resort reservation with no issues. I just tried and also had no problems. It’s either bogus info or released before Disney could tweak their site.

Someone else was just able to book a new resort reservation with no issues. I just tried and also had no problems. It’s either bogus info or released before Disney could tweak their site.
I just tried several June dates and nothing available. My TA friend also texted me and said they’ve been notified of no new reservations until July 1. It’s true.

Disney's main website is showing unavailable for all of June.

I rented DVC points for our vacation. Has anyone had a cancellation email after renting points?

I have friends who rented points through The DVC Rental Store - the worst thing they’ve ever done. The DVC Rental Store refused to reach out to the member to try and move the reservation, refused to answer emails or provide any semblance of customer service. Then, after 2 months of ignoring all emails, acknowledging the member is in default of their contract due to the closures - thereby acknowledging The DVC Rental Store is in default of their contract as the reservation that was purchased is not available...they continue to do nothing. Their trip was supposed to start 5/21. It still shows in their MDE.

I have friends who rented points through The DVC Rental Store - the worst thing they’ve ever done. The DVC Rental Store refused to reach out to the member to try and move the reservation, refused to answer emails or provide any semblance of customer service. Then, after 2 months of ignoring all emails, acknowledging the member is in default of their contract due to the closures - thereby acknowledging The DVC Rental Store is in default of their contract as the reservation that was purchased is not available...they continue to do nothing. Their trip was supposed to start 5/21. It still shows in their MDE.

lots of info on dvc rentals in the dvc misc board on here.

I just called and spoke to a rep at Disney reservations and he wasn't even aware they took the month of June off his system until he tried booking a reservation for me. When he did he saw the whole month of June was shut down. He wasn't able to give me an answer on what would happen to those who already have reservations for June. I guess it's a wait and see game as usual..

Just read on Inside The Magic website that Disney has begun to cancel vacations into early June. I gave a quick look on DVC membership website (I am a member) but I did not see any updates. Out of curiosity, I tried booking a room for late June but everything came up as unavailable.

Also read on WDW News Today: Walt Disney World Now Only Accepting Reservations for July 1st and Later Due to Ongoing Closure.

Last edited:
Just read on Inside The Magic website that Disney has begun to cancel vacations into early June. I gave a quick look on DVC membership website (I am a member) but I did not see any updates. Out of curiosity, I tried booking a room for late June but everything came up as unavailable.

Not only is Inside the Magic a terrible website, but they're also wrong. Vacations are being cancelled through May 30th at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter