list of Available AP Discounts?

boosmom96

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to locate a list of the discounts available to AP holders. I'm planning on upgrading our park tickets to AP's and I'd like to know specifically where the discounts are.
Thanks

Once you have your AP you can register at Disneyland.com and go to the specific discounts. Since these change from time to time, it pays to check back.

If I get the AP when we're there I really won't be able to go online and check things out. I would love to know what the perks are before I do the upgrade. We have AAA park hoppers and I'm trying to decide if the AP perks are worth giving up unlimited FastPass for 1 ticket.
Thanks

If you get an AP there, they will give you a brochure with the current discounts. There are different discounts for different APs.

In addition to thier list (on both the website and in person) the following should be noted:
White Water Snacks in the GCH, Crocks Bits and Bites at DLH and the little Cafe (I foget the name) in the DLH near Goofy's Kitchen - 10% for all passholders - No Minimum Purchase required.

All other dining locations in the hotels, including snack bars and such - 10% for Premimum Pass Holders.

Also most places at DCA do not enforce the minimum purchase to get the discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter