Linking tickets to app for Universal?

LALA8971

Disney is My Laughing Place
First time visitor to Universal in Orlando and I just purchased tickets, express passes & HHN tix through the Universal Orlando website for our October trip. We are only spending 1 day at Universal (on a Saturday in October) and are not staying onsite (at SSR for the week). I can't find the tix in the app, only an option to purchase them again?
From doing a bit of research (may be out of date), I'll be required to go to a kiosk at the park to pick up paper tickets before I can enter. I can't link tix in advance? If that ridiculous requirement is true (so inefficient), how much extra time do you think it will that take? Thanks everyone!

First time visitor to Universal in Orlando and I just purchased tickets, express passes & HHN tix through the Universal Orlando website for our October trip. We are only spending 1 day at Universal (on a Saturday in October) and are not staying onsite (at SSR for the week). I can't find the tix in the app, only an option to purchase them again?
From doing a bit of research (may be out of date), I'll be required to go to a kiosk at the park to pick up paper tickets before I can enter. I can't link tix in advance? If that ridiculous requirement is true (so inefficient), how much extra time do you think it will that take? Thanks everyone!
In the app, go into your profile and then wallet, and you should be able to link the tickets. You may find that they are there already.

In the app, go into your profile and then wallet, and you should be able to link the tickets. You may find that they are there already.
Yeah, I've been checking that all day, since I purchased the tix and they are still not there. Does it make a difference that I purchased them via the website and not through the app?

You can manually enter the ticket numbers. They may appear tomorrow. Are you using the same e mail address for the website and the app?

If you print the tickets you can then scan them in or manually type in the numbers (they are really long though)

Thanks so much for the replies! Unfortunately, I don't have the tickets to enter in the numbers manually. Just a QR code in the confirmation email and instructions to pick them up at the will call kiosk. Tickets are no where in the app or website. I'm assuming from the replies that they should be, so I'll reach out to Universal if they still aren't there in a few days.

The cheat code option if you can't get them into the app before your trip is to Uber/Lyft to Hard Rock Hotel (or RPR) instead of going to City Walk. The ticket booth there can print them and get you all set up faster than guest services in the park. It's a very short walk from there to the parks and there is a separate security entrance that is faster than coming from City Walk.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the replies! Unfortunately, I don't have the tickets to enter in the numbers manually. Just a QR code in the confirmation email and instructions to pick them up at the will call kiosk. Tickets are no where in the app or website. I'm assuming from the replies that they should be, so I'll reach out to Universal if they still aren't there in a few days.
I have found Chat on the app fast and helpful. Good luck.

In case anyone else has this same situation - per their rep, there is no way around this. The tickets are only available to pick up at the kiosk upon arrival, printed out and then can be linked to the app later. Apparently, Universal Orlando is still stuck in 2005........... :-)

The cheat code option if you can't get them into the app before your trip is to Uber/Lyft to Hard Rock Hotel (or RPR) instead of going to City Walk. The ticket booth there can print them and get you all set up faster than guest services in the park. It's a very short walk from there to the parks and there is a separate security entrance that is faster than coming from City Walk.

100% agree. Usually a lotttttt quicker and the walk from HRH is actually shorter than from the parking lot.

In case anyone else has this same situation - per their rep, there is no way around this. The tickets are only available to pick up at the kiosk upon arrival, printed out and then can be linked to the app later. Apparently, Universal Orlando is still stuck in 2005........... :-)
How did this work out for you? I am trying to plan a trip and we would be arriving very late (after midnight) and were hoping to take advantage of EPA the first morning.

How did this work out for you? I am trying to plan a trip and we would be arriving very late (after midnight) and were hoping to take advantage of EPA the first morning.
We ended up staying 1 night at Cabana Bay, so we were able to pick them up 1st thing in the morning at their kiosk.

I’m going to be buying tix soon. I assume if I buy them within the app I can save myself the trouble OP is encountering and the tix will appear in the app. Can someone confirm pls?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter