Linking new tickets to old magic bands?

SPSRAS

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to link E-tickets purchased from UnderCover Tourist to Magic Bands? I have bands from our trip last year and want to avoid having to exchange the eticket for a RFID ticket when we arrive.

Go into your ticket section (My Reservations) of your MDE account and link the tickets. The MagicBands link to information in your MDE account. They don't hold any info at all.

So they just update with our new ticket/ADRs and FP automatically? I'm sorry if I'm being thick but it seems unlikely they'll just work when I get to that Mickey turnstile at MK at RD? Thanks

Everything is digitally linked in your MDE account.

When you get to the entrance, the MagicBand provides the link to your MDE account where your tickets are linked. You'll be good to go!

So they just update with our new ticket/ADRs and FP automatically? I'm sorry if I'm being thick but it seems unlikely they'll just work when I get to that Mickey turnstile at MK at RD? Thanks

Once you link your tickets it is done. Your MB are link to your mde so automatically they have all the info from you mde(fp+, tickets, room entry, etc.)

Just double check in your MDE account that the magic band is active. As long as the ticket is active and the magic band is active it will work. -- and Yes you can have more than one active magic band on the account, which is nice if you like to color coordinate :) -- If you look on the underside of the magic band there is a number and you can match that number to the active bands on the MDE account to double check.

The ticket info you load into your MDE acct is automatically accessible on any active MB's linked to your MDE acct. You can have multiple MB's and use them interchangeably. The MB is just a link of sorts to your MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter